AWESOME DRIVER, ORIGINAL V8, ORIGINAL BUCKET SEATS, JUST COMPLETED FULL RESTORAT
Price: US $17,900.00
Item location: Fayetteville, Georgia, United States
- Make: Ford
- Model: Other Pickups
- SubModel: F1 Panel
- Type: Panel Truck
- Trim: F1 Panel
- Engine size:
239 Flathead V8
- Number of cylinders:
- Interior color:
- Vehicle Title:
Want to buy? Contact seller!
1950 Ford Other Pickups F1 Panel
| Peachtree Classic Cars is a licensed dealer and restoration and hobby shop specializing in classic automobiles. Our cars are made up of our private collection and the private consignments of our friends. This car is for sale locally and I reserve the right to end the sale early. Call Erick at 678-908-6006 with any questions. Thanks! |
1950 Ford F-1 Pannel$17,900
AWESOME DRIVER, ORIGINAL V8, ORIGINAL BUCKET SEATS, JUST COMPLETED FULL RESTORATION! This is one of the coolest panel trucks Ive ever owned. Just about everything is new or rebuilt. Take a look at the video, pictures, and details below, then call Erick at 678-908-6006.
- Paint/Body: Straight body has had some rust repairs welded. New base/clear paint was paint ed blue then black, scuffed through for a slight patina look, then cleared with satin. Looks awesome!
- Interior: Original bucket seats. Brand new upholstered seats. New factory rubber floor mat. Fresh paint on the interior. Floors have a bedcoating on them.
- Glass/Windows: All of the glass and weatherstripping are new in this truck, includes new window felts. Windows roll up and down easily.
- Trunk: Original bed wood is still solid and has a coating of bedliner.
- Undercarriage: Solid and rust free frame rails. Original floor pans are solid and only a couple of tiny pinholes of rust.
- Wheels/Tires: Brand new Riddler 18in wheels with new tires. I also have a set of original wheels with brand new tires if you prefer.
You cant go wrong with a sweet F1 panel like this one. Watch the video then call Erick at 678-908-6006.
- Drivetrain: Original 239 V8 was rebuilt a few years ago and has low miles. It starts easily and runs like a sewing machine. 2 to 1 exhaust out to the back with no muffler gives an agressive sound. Transmsission shifts perfect through all of the gears and the clutch feels good.
- Lights/Electrical: All of the headlights, tail lights, indicators, and brake lights work with new wiring.
- Brakes: Brakes stop good, but pull to the right just a bit if you slam the brakes.
| Mileage: 05708 |
Interior Color: Blue
Exterior Color: Black
| Engine: 239 Flathead V8 |
Body Style: 2 Door(s)
- Does the vehicle run and drive?: Yes
- Headlights: Yes
- Tailights: Yes
- Brake Lights: Yes
- Turn Signals: No
- Wipers: No
- Horn: No
- Do the windows open?: Yes
- Speedometer: No
- Fuel Gauge: No
- Oil Gauge: Yes
- Temp Gauge: Yes
- Tachometer: N/A
- Heater: N/A
- A/C: N/A
- Radio: N/A
This vehicle is being sold as is, where is with no warranty, expressed written or implied. The seller shall not be responsible for the correct description, authenticity, genuineness, or defects herein, and makes no warranty in connection therewith. No allowance or set aside will be made on account of any incorrectness, imperfection, defect or damage. Any descriptions or representations are for identification purposes only and are not to be construed as a warranty of any type. It is the responsibility of the buyer to have thoroughly inspected the vehicle, and to have satisfied himself or herself as to the condition and value and to purchase based upon that judgement solely. The seller shall and will make every reasonable effort to disclose any known defects associated with this vehicle at the buyer's request prior to the close of sale. Seller assumes no responsibility for any repairs regardless of any oral statements about the vehicle.