1966 Ford Mustang Fastback Custom
Price: US $46,950.00 Item location: Savannah, Georgia, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Ford
- Model: Mustang
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: Fastback
- Year: 1966
- Mileage: 500
- VIN: 6F09T207328
- Color: White
- Engine size: 302 Hi Performance
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Blue and White
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1966 Ford Mustang FastbackWe are pleased to present this 1966 Mustang 2+2 Fastback with only 400 miles since the restoration. This Wilmington White with blue racing stripes is a super clean specimen of the original Pony car that looks and acts like it just rolled off the assembly line but better. Under the hood is a built 302 Hi-Po motor with ceramic coated headers, aluminum radiator, MSD ignition paired with a 5 speed Tremac manual transmission and 3:80 posi-track rear end. The slight cam sounds fantastic with the Borla exhaust. To control all this power steering and power front disc brakes have been added. The interior is as spectacular as the exterior with its blue and white Pony interior, wood grain steering wheel, original looking gauges and center console. There is a Mustang reproduction radio with 6 disc changer and fold down rear seat and Classic Air Conditioning to keep you as cool as this car looks. This vehicle qualifies for a 90 day ASC drivetrain warranty. We can arrange shipping to your location. If you have any questions, please call or text Savannah Classic Cars at 912-235-2347.
- About us: We are Suncoast Classic Cars LLC Doing Business As Savannah Classic Cars a licensed Used Car Dealership located in Savannah, Georgia that specializes in the consignment and sales of classic cars.
- No Warranty: This vehicle is being sold as is, with no warranty, expressed written or implied. Any descriptions or representations are for identification purposes only and are not to be construed as a warranty of any type.
- Inspection: It is the responsibility of the buyer to have the vehicle thoroughly inspected by the buyer or a representative of the buyer. The decision to bid with or without an inspection is based on the judgment and decision of the buyer.
- The Deposit: Please be ready to place a non refundable $500 deposit within 48 hours of auction's close. All transactions must be completed within 7 days of the end of auction. Tax, Title and License: Applicable sales tax, title and licensing fees will be added to the price for Georgia residents. If you live outside of Georgia, you are responsible for applicable tax, title and licensing fees in your area.
- Note: If the deposit is not received within forty-eight hours (2 business days) or if the sale is not complete within 7 days of the close of the auction, we reserve the right to sell to the next highest bidder or to another qualified buyer.
- Shipping: You are responsible for contacting the shipping company, scheduling the shipping of the vehicle from Savannah to your location and paying the shipping fees. If you need assistance finding a shipper, we can provide you with our preferred shipping company information.
- Payment and Release of Vehicle: Once the funds are cleared in our bank from a certified bank wire transfer, certified check or bank issued cashierâ€™s check for the balance of the winning bid amount, the vehicle will be released to buyer at our location in Savannah, GA, or the vehicle will be shipped as scheduled by the buyer.
- Legally Binding Contract: If you are the winning bidder of this auction please follow through with the transaction. Your winning bid is a legally binding contract to purchase.