1986 Ford Mustang SVO Black with Charcoal Grey Interior
- Make: Ford
- Model: Mustang
- SubModel: SVO
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: SVO
- Year: 1986
- Mileage: 29,255
- VIN: 1FABP28TXGF247294
- Color: Black
- Engine size: 2.3 Turbo
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Power Locks, Power Windows
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Gray
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Options: Cassette Player, Leather Seats, Sunroof
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1986 Ford Mustang SVO
1986 Ford Mustang SVO
*Paint re-done and looks gorgeous
*Original Interior - weather stripping was replaced 6 months ago
*100% Original Trunk and Undercarriage
*A/C converted to modern, ice cold freeon ($1,000+ upgrade)
You are bidding on an extremely nice example of a 1986 Mustang SVO. It has never been raced or abused and I have taken very good care of it with any needed service work, oil changes every year, and so on. It was well looked after in a private collection of 3 Ford Mustang SVO and we are just trying to trim the collection a bit.
Black with Charcoal leather Interior, Charcoal carpeting, 2.3 liter inline 4-cylinder Turbocharged engine, 5-Speed manual transmission, Final production year model and one of only 1,031 examples produced in Black for 1986.
The interior is in great condition including the sterring wheel and shifter knob, which are expensive to replace. All weather-strips were recently replaced within the last 6 months.
The engine compartment, underside, and trunk are all completely untouched/unmodified/unrestored, with the exception of the modern A/C update. It retains all most all original components.
Vehicle has a clear, lien-free Florida title which will be transferred in the next owners name.
The current tires were replaced a year ago and still have about three quarters of tread remaining.
LITTLE BACK HISTORY -
The Mustang SVO (Special Vehicle Operations) was the creation of a special development team in 1980. Ford announced formation of SVO under Michael Kranefuss, who was the competition director for Ford Europe and was developing a racing program based on a turbocharged4-cylinder concept. The Mustang SVO was a limited-production version of the Ford Mustang sold from 1984 to 1986. During which time, it was one of the fastest as well as the most expensive version of the Mustang available, although a departure both physically and mechanically from any prior version of the Mustang While the Mustang SVO was only produced for 3 years, it has been said that the SVO was the best handling Mustang ever produced - this example presents with only 29,255 original miles and is a final year model with Cloth Seats and Flip-up roof options. This is a unique opportunity to acquire a 1980's American performance icon that will be a welcome addition to any collection.
* Non-negotiable terms: A $500.00 Paypal deposit is due within 24 hours of acceptance of an offer. The balance is due by wire transfer within 7 days of the close of the auction if it is being shipped. If you are picking the vehicle up, cash is due at pick up. No checks will be accepted. This vehicle is sold as is, where is, with no warranty expressed or implied. It is for sale locally and may be sold at any time during the auction. If you have less than 50 positive feedbacks, contact me BEFORE bidding. This vehicle is located in Naples, FL. This is where the vehicle would be picked up by the new owner. Shipping can be arranged anywhere in the USA. Thanks for looking and email with any questions.
Thanks for looking.