"ONE OF A KIND!" 450+HP
Price: US $112,000.00 Item location: Long Beach, California, United States
- Make: Ford
- Model: Thunderbird
- Type: Convertible
- Year: 1955
- Mileage: 15,597
- VIN: P5FH224713
- Color: Red
- Engine size: 428ci Cobra Jet Engine
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Power Seats
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Options: Convertible, Leather Seats
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1955 Ford ThunderbirdFrequently Asked Questions
- Can you send me a video of the car?
I do have a 1080p video walk-through that can be provided upon request.
- Can I come see it?
I would be more than happy to show it to you in person. Contact me for an appointment.
- How's the undercarriage?
The undercarriage is in excellent condition!
- What can you tell me about the engine?
It's a 428ci Ford Cobra Jet engine with Edelbrock aluminum heads.
- What kind of horsepower are we talking?
We're looking at upwards of 450+ HP.
- Do you happen to have a components list?
Here's the most complete list at the moment:
1955 Ford Thunderbird Components List
1. 428ci Ford Cobra Jet Engine2. Edlebrock Aluminum cylinder heads with stainless valves.3. Custom made stainless steel exhaust headers.4. 12-volt charging system with alternator.5. Edlebrock electronic fuel injection custom installed.6. Cobra Jet aluminum valve covers.7. Mallory custom build distributor to work with EFI.8. E966P Elgin performance Hyd. Camshaft
1. Richmond 6-Speed manual transmission.2. Centerforce II clutch.3. Steel flywheel.4. Steel scatter shield bell housing.
1. Ford 9" differential.2. 3" diameter driveshaft.
Brakes & Suspension Group
1. Ford 4-wheel disc brakes.2. Coil spring front suspension with upper & lower control arms.3. Leaf spring rear suspension.4. Power steering.5. Traction Masters
1. Hard and soft tops included.