Classic Truck, Ford F150 Red 4x4 Lifted with BFG Offroad Tires RED
Price: US $12,500.00 Item location: Charlotte, North Carolina, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Ford
- Model: F-150
- Type: Crew Cab Pickup
- Trim: CUSTOM
- Year: 1977
- Mileage: 150,000
- Color: Red
- Engine size: 351 Cleveland (1988)
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: Automatic
- Interior color: Red
- Options: 4-Wheel Drive
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1977 Ford F-1501977 Ford F150 Custom
This truck is in incredible condition. It has spent its entire life in Nevada, nd as a result has absolutely ZERO rust anywhere. I recently moved with it to Charlotte. I have worked on it, ade a lot of improvements to it to ensure its continued dependability. I drive this truck to work every morning with no issues at all. Automatic transmission.
Below is a list of information about the truck.
- Red Ford F150 sits on a 6 inch suspension lift, nd 4 inch Body lift.
- BFG Offroad 35 x 12.5 x 15 inch tires, ullethole rims with lock bolts (tread is in perfect condition, ee photos)
- 5.8L V8 is a 351 Cleveland with a ton of power, otor was rebuilt by previous owner! 400+hp
- Carburetor has been completely rebuilt recently
- Newly Wired Electronic fuel pump and brand new Fuel Filter
- Brand new Brake system and tubes
- Custom dual exhaust (deep rumble that is quiet at highway speeds, ounds great)
- Rear axle traction bars (can be seen in exhaust photo)
All work was done by professional mechanics in shop, nd is of the highest quality.
This truck is an amazing specimen, ou'd be hard pressed to find a 1977 F150 in better condition anywhere. Please email me with any questions at all, 'll do my best to help with anything I can. ChrisRolph1ATyahoo.com.