1967 Ford F-600 Custom Truck, 330ci, 4-speed tranny,dual elec rear-end, dually
Price: US $5,100.00 Item location: Rockledge, Florida, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Ford
- Model: Other Pickups
- SubModel: F-600
- Type: Standard Cab Pickup
- Trim: 2-Door
- Year: 1967
- Mileage: 42,720
- VIN: F60CEB55465
- Color: Yellow
- Engine size: 5.4L V8
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Gray
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1967 Ford Other Pickups F-600This is a beautiful 1967 F-600 custom pickup truck. It is located in Rockledge, L. The body and frame are in good condition and it is a very solid truck.
This 1967 Ford F-600 features:
- 5.4L (330 ci) V8 engine
- 4-speed transmission with granny-low 1st gear
- Front/rear drum brakes
- New vacuum assisted brake booster (2/15)
- New Autocraft battery (2/15)
- Custom pickup bed fabricated from old F-100 bed (used to be a dump truck)
- Custom front bumper off semi-truck
- Chrome side steps
- Dually rear-end with working electric high/low setting
- Straight pipe exhaust of headers (VERY LOUD)
- All dashboard gauges work (speedometer, ach, emp, uel, il pressure, mmeter, ileage)
- All lights work (headlights, aillights, unning-lights, nterior-light)
- Aggressive nose-forward stance
- Drop in bed liner
- 15 gallon gas tank behind bench seat
- Driver/passenger side windows roll up/down normally
- El-cheapo aftermarket radio/speakers (radio only)
See two videos filmed on 10/7/2015:
1967 Ford F-600 Long Video
1967 Ford F-600 Short Video
This truck starts and runs with zero issues. It is not a speed demon as the top speed is 65 mph. It gets 9-10 miles per gallon of unleaded. If you have other questions, SK AND I WILL RESPOND.
The truck is in great condition and I encourage you to come and test drive prior to bidding. I am able to be reached easily and the truck is parked at my private residence so it can be test driven easily. Please look at all the pictures and read all provided information prior to bidding, have been honest and truthful about the condition of the truck.
To the winning bidder, here is no warranty, mplied or otherwise guaranteed and the truck is sold as-is, here-is. Shipping/pick-up of the truck is the responsibility of the buyer.
The buyer is required to pay $500.00 non-refundable deposit within 24 hours of the auction’s close via PayPal. The full payment must be received within 7 days of the auction’s close. If the full payment is not received within 7 days of the auction’s close, he non-refundable deposit is forfeited and the truck will be offered to the next highest bidder or relisted.
Remaining payment is preferred in cash, ut a money order or certified check is also acceptable. Please keep in mind, hat a certified check can take up to 30 days to fully clear the issuing bank. If the buyer would like to use PayPal for the final payment, 3% processing fee will be added to the total. Once the funds have cleared both the issuing and depositing banks, he truck must be picked up/shipped within seven business days. I am happy to work with the buyer to arrange pickup/shipping.
A bill of sale will only be furnished once full payment is received. I am happy to provide an invoice showing what has been paid via deposit and what balance is due. Title transfer will occur after a signed bill of sale is in the hands of the buyer AND seller.
Item is being relisted as the previous buyer did not follow through with payment!