1936 Ford 2 door Touring. Full frame off Restoration.
- Make: Ford
- Model: 2 Door Touring Humpback.
- Type: Touring Humpback
- Year: 1936
- Mileage: 38,000
- Color: Black
- Engine size: Original 85 HP V8
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: 3 Speed Standard
- Drive type: 3 speed
- Interior color: Original restored Tan.
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1936 Ford 2 Door Touring Humpback.
Full frame off restoration, all original metal, 38,000 original miles. Trophy winner in field of over 150 cars. New tires, starting system, Interior, dual exhaust, Reconditioned Radiator, Rebuilt Transmission. Starts and runs like new and such a sweet sound of that flathead V8. Comes with manuals, jack, lug wrench and crank, new battery, set of old Ford tools in pouch, metal gas can, Excellent cover. Even has rear window privacy roll up shade. Ready to turn key and go to shows. Priced reasonable for the age, condition and value.
Pickup or shipping provided by buyer.
Thanks For Looking.