AWESOME SHOP TRUCK, REBUILT ENGINE AND TRANS, NEW INTERIOR, NEW WHEELS AND TIRES
Price: US $15,900.00
Item location: Fayetteville, Georgia, United States
- Make: Ford
- Model: Other Pickups
- SubModel: Shortbed
- Type: Standard Cab Pickup
- Trim: Shortbed
- Engine size:
239 Flathead V8
- Number of cylinders:
- Drive type:
- Interior color:
- Vehicle Title:
Want to buy? Contact seller!
1952 Ford Other Pickups Shortbed
| Peachtree Classic Cars is a licensed dealer and restoration and hobby shop specializing in classic automobiles. Our cars are made up of our private collection and the private consignments of our friends. This car is for sale locally and I reserve the right to end the sale early. Call Erick at 678-908-6006 with any questions. Thanks! |
1952 Ford F1$15,900
AWESOME SHOP TRUCK, REBUILT ENGINE AND TRANS, NEW INTERIOR, NEW WHEELS AND TIRES! This is just a super cool shop truck or make an easy rat rod. Take a look at the video inspection, pictures, and details below. Then call Erick at 678-908-6006.
- Paint/Body: Patina paint is flaking in a few places and looks really cool. This is a true old faded paint job, not a painted patina. The body has about 4 rust spots on it (see video). Other than that is its actually pretty straight and rust free overall. Original cab corners and rockers are in superb shape!
- Interior: New seat cover, kick panels, headliner, and factory rubber floor mat. Original dash has original gauges and is uncut, unmolested. It still even has the original AM radio (not working).
- Glass/Windows: All of the glass is in good original condition. Door felts need to be replaced.
- Trunk: Old steel plate installed over the original bed wood a long time ago. Bed has rust spot on the left and right of the bed side.
- Undercarriage: Unbelievable rust free and solid original frame rails, floor pans, inner rockers, and inner cab corners. For the appearance of the exterior the underneath is in amazing shape!
- Wheels/Tires: Newly painted original style wheels with staggered size and new tires. Also has new hubcaps and beauty rings.
This is a super truck that gets so much attention when we drive it! Watch the video then call Erick at 678-908-6006.
- Drivetrain: The 239 V8 has low miles on the rebuild along with new clutch and transmission rebuild, too. The truck starts easily, a little cold natured. Once shes warmed up she runs like a sewing machine. Transmission shifts through all of the gears easily. Only a tiny bit of play in the steering wheel typical of these old trucks, she steers easily and straight down the road.
- Lights/Electrical: All of the lights work including the turn signals. Rear light housings are brand new. Speedometer works but original gauges are not hooked up. Aftermarket gauges are all working and accurate.
- Brakes: Brakes stop straight and strong.
| Mileage: 48795 |
Interior Color: Black
Exterior Color: Blue
| Engine: 239 Flathead V8 |
Body Style: 2 Door(s)
- Does the vehicle run and drive?: Yes
- Headlights: Yes
- Tailights: Yes
- Brake Lights: Yes
- Turn Signals: Yes
- Wipers: No
- Horn: Yes
- Do the windows open?: Yes
- Speedometer: Yes
- Fuel Gauge: No
- Oil Gauge: Yes
- Temp Gauge: Yes
- Tachometer: N/A
- Heater: No
- A/C: N/A
- Radio: No
This vehicle is being sold as is, where is with no warranty, expressed written or implied. The seller shall not be responsible for the correct description, authenticity, genuineness, or defects herein, and makes no warranty in connection therewith. No allowance or set aside will be made on account of any incorrectness, imperfection, defect or damage. Any descriptions or representations are for identification purposes only and are not to be construed as a warranty of any type. It is the responsibility of the buyer to have thoroughly inspected the vehicle, and to have satisfied himself or herself as to the condition and value and to purchase based upon that judgement solely. The seller shall and will make every reasonable effort to disclose any known defects associated with this vehicle at the buyer's request prior to the close of sale. Seller assumes no responsibility for any repairs regardless of any oral statements about the vehicle.