1977 Ford Bronco, series two Viva Broncos rolling chassis
- Condition: New
- Make: Ford
- Model: Bronco
- Year: 1977
- Mileage: 0
- VIN: U15GLZ00715
- Engine size: 302
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: 4WD
- Options: 4-Wheel Drive
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1977 Ford Bronco
NO BODY, rolling chassis creation only with good clean inspected title from AZDMV, in my name!
!Iâ€™m an old timer bronco enthusiast, of some note, since the 60â€™s. Have raced and built a production line of early Ford broncos for decades. I have just finished my series two, rolling chassis which I am proud to display and sell. I call this my series two, because since the inception of the early Bronco, may changes and huge upgrades have been made. Since my racing days with Score and NORRA, the power plants, suspensions and drive lines have made huge improvements. I have tried to incorporate all these into my new rolling chassis, for those that want to just drop a body onto a NEW chassis and go crazy! Build is 30 days old, have all receipts and a current Mardi Report. Bronco was originally sold in El Cajon, Ca.. 1977 Ford bronco, with clean/clear title, in my name Kurt Strecker, Viva Broncos. Inspected by Arizona Department of motor Vehicles to be matching numbers. 302 V8, C4 automatic, front disc brakes, Power steering. 411 gears,
This series Two, Viva Bronco, chassis is new from front to rear. Letâ€™s start at the rear of the chassis and work forward!
1. The rear end is all new with 31 spline axles, new 411 locker third member with NEW bushings, gears, seals and NEW drum brakes. Housing flushed and painted. All new shocks and double shock hoops, with redone leaf springs, new ubolts and shackles. New 2 1/5â€ lift blocks, etc.. new bolts, nuts and locks.
2. The rear tank is new with NEW fuel sender and has a brand new steel skid plate. All new fuel lines to the engine and all new stainless brake lines.
3. Okay the frame, 1977 Ford bronco, with clean/clear AZ Dot inspected title and matching numbers. Itâ€™s been sand blasted and coated black. All bushings have been replaced with NEW neoprem bushings thru out. All factory flaws have been ground out and the frame is true and straight. ALL new grade 8 bolts.
4. Drive lines. All NEW drive shafts, front and rear from Arizona Driveshaft. All new bearings, balanced and trued.
5. C4 Automatic transmission, from Foxfire. New, complete rebuild by professionals that know horsepower. Fully warrantied, with a high stall speed convertor. 2200RPM. Custom aluminum, large capacity oil sump and custom dip stick assembly.
6. Transfer case has been completely rebuilt by Foxfire. All new bearings, seals, etc..
7. Ford 302 V8, hypo engine. Brand new, and was ran into specâ€™s by Randy at Phoenix engines. Randy has done all my motors for years. I trust his workmanship as do 1000â€™s of other hotrod guys. Aluminum heads, 220 valves, Keith Black 9 to 1 pistons, roller rockers, 30 over bore with a ton of upgrades. Have spec sheet. Itâ€™s full warrantied! Aluminum high rise and Holley 750 carb, stainless headers, flame thrower distributor, all hi-tough bolts, and all the bells and whistles! It should push about 390 horses.. Delux finishingâ€™s, valve covers, custom oil pan, chrome pullies, etc.. Topped off by new air cleaner, wiring etc..
8. Dana 44 front end. Completely rebuilt throughout. New Trac Loc 411, NEW axles, NEW bearings, NEW front disc brakes, drilled and gold high performance brake discs and new calipers. Housing was boiled out and has a protective nose guard on the front housing. New spindles, tie rod assembly and custom lift front stabilizer. Completely new Duffy, loop double shock mounts and new double shocks. NEW front progressive coil springs at 3â€ to match the rear end specâ€™s.., NEW stabilizer shock. ALL NEW bushings in the front suspension.
9. Power steering box has been rebuilt, and mounted with grade 8 zinc bolts
10. Brand NEW set o, 33â€™ x 12.50 BF Goodrich TA radials all around with NEW American Mag. 15 x 8. All new lugs and caps.
11. I am very proud of my creation and hope that you Bronco enthusiast will agree.
1977 Ford Bronco, titled and ready to go for someone looking to short step the chassis ritual!
I have a current Mardi report on the bronco. Originally sold in El Cajon, Ca.. Have all receipts for the build.
Also have a video of engine running on dyno,. Google my old friend Randy at Phoenix Engines. He has been my go to guy for true horsepower for years.
I am asking cash for my creation and for anyone that cares or is interested will sign the motor plaque. Viva broncos, circa 1969â€¦ I hope u find this presentation valuable. I spent that much in creating it. As, I stated, JUST drop a body on my creation, and away u go to high dollar resto-mod!
Kurt Strecker, Viva Broncos, series two. Google Viva Broncos, for my bonifides! Special thanks to Randy at Driven Parts the local Bronco dude and Jeff at Jeffâ€™s Bronco Graveyard, for keeping the spirit alive!!
Iâ€™m in Mesa, AZ 85120