1932 Ford Roadster built by Adam's Hot Rods
Price: US $52,999.00 Item location: Kittanning, Pennsylvania, United States
- Make: Ford
- Model: Other
- Year: 1932
- Mileage: 1,025
- VIN: B76423415
- Color: Black
- Engine size: Crate SBC 350
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: 350
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: red
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1932 Ford Other1932 Ford Roadster built by Adam's Hot Rods in Atlanta, GA.
If you don't know who Adam's Hot Rods is or what caliber of cars they build I would highly suggest doing some research. These guys are top notch and very detailed oriented.
This car claims a Builders Choice Award, Top 5 Finalist for Goodguys Hotrod of the year, NSRA Rep Pick and Axle real Hot Rod award.
The car currently has 1024 miles on the build and needs NOTHING! Interior is 10/10. Exterior is 9/10. Black Paint is show quality with no body chips, scratches, dents ect. Only reason I wouldn't call it perfect is because of a small crack on the grill shell (shown in the pictures).
The car runs excellent and you can feel confident in driving it anywhere.
Car is located in Pittsburgh, PA. Titled (in hand) as a 1932 Ford. Please contact me with any questions. PLEASE NO TRADES
- Custom Adams Hot Rod Chassis- Fully polished/chrome Front axle- 4" Lucky 7 dropped axle- 4-link rear suspension with 8" Ford Axle- So-Cal Finned front brakes, drum rear- Crate 350 with mild cam and fully detailed accessories- Electric Fans- TH350 Transmission with 2600 Stall Converter- Lokar Shifter
- Custom Fiberglass Body- 2" Door stretch- Raised Trunk Floor- Laid back windshield- Easily removable top with glass window- 15x, 16x7 Steelies and Excelsior Tires
Interior:- Custom Red Leather Interior- Custom stainless door panel trim- Limeworks Steering Wheel- So-Cal Dash