1993 Ford Explorer XLT 2WD
- Condition: Used
- Make: Ford
- Model: Explorer
- Type: SUV
- Trim: XLT
- Year: 1993
- Mileage: 104,800
- VIN: 1FMDU32X3PUA41786
- Color: Red
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows, Power Seats
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Gray
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1993 Ford Explorer XLTPLEASE READ ENTIRE LISTING BEFORE PLACING A BID
Up for auction is a 1993 Ford Explorer XLT. This was my grandfather's and spent the better part of the last ten years in a garage. The interior and exterior are in great shape for the age of the vehicle. Over the last year I've done a lot of work on it but the cost of insurance is too much for me tokeep as a second vehicle. Would make a great station car or hobby project.
Being sold atNO RESERVE.
THIS VEHICLE IS LOCATED IN BABYLON, NEW YORK.
This Exploreris equipped with a 4.0 Liter 6 CylinderEngine and a Automatic Transmission. Odometer is only 5 digits and shows around 4,800 Miles. I believe the total mileage is 104,800. The exterior is Redin color and has Gray interior. Please see photos for more detailed description of vehicle and its overall condition.
- THIS VEHICLE RUNS AND DRIVES (NOT ADVISABLE TO DRIVE FAR)
- EQUIPPED WITH A 4.0L 6 CYLINDER ENGINE AND AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION
- EQUIPPED WITH 2WD, POWER WINDOWS, POWER LOCKS AND CRUISE CONTROL
- A/C DOES BLOW COLD
- GRAY INTERIOR WITH VERY LITTE WEAR (SEE PICTURES)
- EQUIPPED WITH NEW TIRES
- HAS A NEW STEREO WITH BLUETOOTH CONNECTION
- SOME MINOR RUST (SEE PICTURES)
- FUEL GAUGE RECENTLY GAVE OUT - SUSPECT THE ORIGINAL BRASS FLOAT HAS GONE BAD AND WILL NEED TO REPLACE PUMP AND SENDING UNIT.
- CURRENTLY HAS A VERY SLOW OIL LEAK
VEHICLE COMES WITH A CLEAN NEW YORK TITLEREGISTRATION STATUS: SEPT 2018
CONCERNING VEHICLE PICK-UP:
Pickup must occur within SEVEN (7) days of the end of the auction, unless other arrangements are made.
This motor vehicle is being sold â€œAS-ISâ€, with all faults, including but not limited to those described herein, as well as any other faults or defects, whether or not presently known or discoverable with or without inspection and operation of the vehicle. Should the motor vehicle be found defective following its purchase, the buyer is fully responsible for any and all servicing and repair expenses.
If you do not have the available funds at time of bidding and every intention of purchasing the vehicle thenDO NOT BID. Your bid is a legal binding contract. Failure to complete the transaction will result in a complaint being filed with eBay.I do not live where the vehicle is stored and cannot allow test drives.Once the vehicle leaves the premises I am not responsible and there will be no refunds.By placing a bid, the bidder is acknowledging that he or she has read and understands the terms of the listing, and thereby agrees.
Buyers are responsible for paying sales tax and registration fees in their home state.The buyer is responsible for all shipping costs.