1962 Ford F100 Unibody Custom Cab Original Paint Vintage Antique Survivor
- Condition: Used
- Make: Ford
- Model: F-100
- Year: 1962
- Mileage: 38,150
- VIN: 0F10JP240096
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1962 Ford F-100
Up for sale is a beautifully preserved 1962 Ford Unibody Custom Cab. This pickup is factory equipped with the super rare Wraparound Rear Window - this big curved piece of glass appears to be original and is nearly perfect.
*Reach me at
This Unibody is sitting in its original paint. According to the paint code on the VIN tag, it is allegedly white & sandshell beige. In my opinion, the "sandshell beige" is much closer to a light salmon color.
Here are some key points to note on the vehicle:
- Original paint
- Nearly rust free
- Running, driving, and stopping
- Rebuilt carburetor
- Rebuilt brake master cylinder
- Thoroughly cleaned and detailed
- Original 6 cylinder engine
- 4 speed manual transmission
- Brand new gas tank
- Brand new floor mat
- Brand new front bumper
- Restored rear bumper
- Brand new hubcaps
- Brand new driver's door armrest
- New points & condenser
- Brand new side mirrors
- Original spare tire, and jack are included
- Driver's side fender bottom has a small area rusting through [see pictures]
- Passenger side fender bottom is not rusted through like the driver's side, however the metal is probably thin at the very bottom, and it is cracked and split a few inches up from vibrations while driving. There are also a couple small holes at the bottom of the fender where someone tried to screw the fender to the body at one point in time a long time ago.
- There is a dent on the driver side cowl that extends back to the front edge of the driver door. [see pictures]
- There are a few tack welds on the bottom of the tailgate. Not sure why - I don't see any rust or structural damage [see pictures]
- The original seat cover is probably torn - however the heavy duty black and white cover on the seat now is in great shape and has held up very well.
- There are some small tears in the fiber-board headliner - although it is primarily in great shape. This truck definitely has not been moused!
- The driver's side sun visor is starting to separate at the seams
- The windshield is not original, but it is in great shape.
- There is some paint scratched off on the driver's side front of the front stone deflector/valance [pictured]
- A few of the white plastic knob inserts are missing from the dash.
- Tires definitely show some cracking/weather-checking
- The paint is not perfect - it has some scratches, nicks, and dings throughout. It is in much better condition than most pickups you will see from this era, and it shows extremely well, but it definitely has some character!
All-in-all, this pickup has survived the past 56 years better than 95% of all the other original examples you will see. Couple the unique color combination in original paint and minimal rust with the fact that this has the super rare wraparound rear-window, and you've got yourself quite a stunning truck! This one just needs a little love and care, and it will be ready for the road!
I can help point you in the direction you need to go if you want to purchase this vehicle and have it shipped to you; However, the buyer is fully responsible for setting up and paying for shipping.
Any other questions - just ask or reach me at the number listed at the beginning of this ad!