1970 MUSTANG BOSS 302 CONVERTIBLE RESTORED SHAKER HOOD COYOTE MACH CLONE TRIBUTE
- Make: Ford
- Model: Mustang
- Type: Convertible
- Trim: BOSS 302
- Year: 1970
- Mileage: 20
- VIN: 123456789101112
- Color: Green
- Engine size: 302CID
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Options: Convertible
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1970 Ford Mustang BOSS 302
Up for sale is my 1970 Mustang BOSS 302 convertible tribute. This numbers matching car has just been restored and completed about 6 months ago and has just had following done:
1. All new front suspension and steering including springs, shocks, lower control arms, bushings, ball joints, power steering box, steering rack, steering pressure lines, etc.
2. New heavy duty sway bar, end links and bushings.
3. New power disc brakes including rotors, calipers, master cylinder and rubber lines.
4. New complete Flowmaster exhaust with shorty headers and "H" pipe exiting out the rear of the car.
5. Freshened numbers matching 302cid engine including new period correct carb and shaker hood assembly as well as electronic ignition. (note: this is NOT a Boss motor)
6. Completely rebuilt C4 3 speed automatic transmission with shift improver kit and new torque converter.
7. New 3 row aluminum radiator and Optima gel battery.
8. All new interior including carpet, front and rear seat upholstery and seat foams, steering wheel, Bluetooth stereo, fully restored gauge cluster, new floor shifter, floor mats, sill plates and door panels. The original dash pad is flawless.
9. New power convertible top with seals.
10. New "Grabber Green" PPG base/clear paint job with 3 coats base and 4 coats of clear, then color sanded and buffed to a mirror finish.
11. New factory correct reflective "BOSS 302" stripe kit.
12. New chrome staggered 15X7 and 15X8 Magnum 500 wheels with new BFG Radial T/A tires
13. New chrome bumper and/or restored stainless steel trim.
14. New weatherstripping throughout the car including hood seal, both doors, trunk, window felts and seals.
I bought this Mustang as it was hands down the most solid, rust free, all original unrestored 1970 convertible I had ever seen. I've always wanted a BOSS 302 in a convertiblehowever Ford never offered that option so I decided tocreate my own. This tribute car has ALL of its original factory installed sheet metal and has zero rust on it anywhere. There was one rust spot about the size of a quarter on the inner fender well that was cut out and replaced during the restoration. The car starts with a tap of the key, runs, drives, steers and brakes better than new and she absolutely turns heads or gets thumbs up whenever she is driven. The car is stunning and really needs to be seen to appreciate. I have a folder full of receipts and photos of the car before, during and after the restoration.
The Mustang is currently tagged, insured and is driven on the weekends to local shows/events regularly so milesmay increase.I have the clean title in hand and will assist with transportation arrangements as best I can. Please note, I do not need to sell the carnor am not interested in low-ball and/or trade offers. Please message me if you have any questions or would like to see the car in person as all sales are final and the car is being sold "as is" with no warranty expressed or implied. $1000. PayPal deposit due within 24 hours and balance to be paid in no longer than 7 days. Thanks for looking 352-209-0710