1923 RED FORD T-BUCKET HOT ROD HOTROD EDELBROCK HOLLEY 350 CHEVY SMALL BLOCK WOW
Price: US $28,000.00 Item location: Vincennes, Indiana, United States
- Make: Ford
- Model: T BUCKET HOT ROD
- Type: Convertible
- Trim: CHROME AND TAN
- Year: 1923
- Mileage: 1,784
- VIN: TP23T2878
- Color: Red
- Engine size: 350 SMALL BLOCK
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Tan
- Options: Leather Seats
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1923 Ford T BUCKET HOT ROD CHROME AND TANI bought this car - living the dream but it iswayto powerful for me, so I'm offering it up for sale.
Have you ever wondered what it would be like to have the best of BOTH WORLDS? If you could imagine taking the absolute greatest style of hot rod (AN ACTUAL FORD T BUCKET) and put it together with the best engine ever made (CHEVY 350), it's a marriage that dreams are made of......YEP, it's the one you've been waiting for. Put this in your garage and stock up on cloth diapers, because if you're able to win this, your dream may become a reality.
- 1923 T-Bucket custom
- Small block 350 engine
- Turbo 350 automatic transmission
- Custom paint with flames
- Holly dual line 4 barrel carburetor
- Weld racing tires
- Walker radiator
- Comes with the battery saver that's pictured
- Loud exhaust. The kind of rumble that drops jaws, scare lesser men, make women faint, children cry and wet thteir pants and other men jealous..(fun for all ages)
- Equipped with a horn that sounds like a fire engine siren for a little extra fun for parades.
It comes with the fiberglass topper which is in one of the pictures. The latch on the topper could be modified for use, but as is doesn't currently attach but could easily be modified by the buyer. It also comes with two exhaust extensions that aren't pictured.