1963 Ford Galaxie Convertible Body Rolling Frame, Title, Good Floor & Trunk Pans
Price: - Item location: Lake Stevens, Washington, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Ford
- Model: Galaxie
- Type: Convertible
- Trim: 500 Convertible
- Year: 1963
- Mileage: 0
- VIN: 3Z65X136xxx
- Color: Phoenician Yellow
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Drive type: RWD
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1963 Ford Galaxie 500 ConvertibleThis is a 1963 Ford Galaxie 500 convertible body and frame that I purchased already stripped down in the early 2000's. It has been stored in my heated garage since. I recently moved it to my car lift in the carport to put it up for sale. The frame is in excellent condition with no rust or other issues. The body is very solid except for some rust rot in the lower quarter panels, but not real bad. There are also some very small holes in the rear seat foot wells but no other rust issues to report. The yellow paint in the trunk pan and floor pan have been rust stained from the prior owner letting it fill with water, but except for the rear seat foot wells, it appears to be minor surface rust only with some rust profiling on the trunk pan inside the trunk. However, there are no holes in the trunk pan and it is still very solid and the underside of the pan, under the car, looks pristine.The right quarter panel has been side swiped in a collision. I have a clear Washington title for it. The data plate was missing but I found a build sheet under the gas tank so have the information that would be on the plate. It is a good solid car for a build or to use for parts. Please refer to the photos - it comes only with what is shown. However, I have been collecting Galaxie parts for 20 years and may have parts available if needed. Please review Terms of Sale below.
Data plate would show:
TERMS OF SALE
1. For serious inquiries or questions call Eric at 425-238-5088 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Vehicle will be available for inspection during the auction by appointment.
3. Vehicle is advertised for sale locally and I reserve the right to end the auction early.
4. Vehicle is being sold "as is" with no returns and no guarantee or warranty expressed or implied. I have represented the vehicle to the best of my ability. Bidder is responsible for their own efforts of satisfaction of the vehicle, vehicle condition, and terms of the sale before bidding.
5. The winning bidder is required to make a $200 non-refundable deposit through PayPal within 24 hours of auction ending andcontact me to make arrangements to finalize the transaction within 48 hours of auction ending. Full payment is due within 3 days. If the winning bidder does not make a deposit and contact me within 48 hours of auction close, the vehicle may be made available to the next highest bidder or another qualified buyer.
6. Final payment options: Cash in person or bank wire transfer are preferred. Cashier's check (certified from US or Canadian bank) accepted. Vehicle pick up may be delayed until check clears.
7. Buyer is responsible for arranging for vehicle pick up and paying all shipping costs.
8. Vehicle must be removed within 7 days of auction ending unless prior arrangements are made with Seller.