6inch Chop Air Bags 350ci Chevy V8 Fully Restored Custom One Off Truck 1939 1941
- Condition: Used
- Make: Ford
- Model: Other Pickups
- SubModel: Pick Up Hot Rod
- Type: Standard Cab Pickup
- Trim: Short Bed
- Year: 1940
- Mileage: 0
- VIN: A2166818
- Color: Maroon
- Engine size: 350ci V8
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Options: Leather Seats
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1940 Ford Other Pickups Pick Up Hot Rod1940 Ford Pickup - Short Bed - Custom Rod - 350ci V8 - Power Steering - Disc Brakes - Air Ride Suspension - Custom Paint - 6inch Chop - Very Unique and Beautifully Restored Truck! Beautiful Full Restoration - Clean Rust Free Arizona Truck - One-Off Custom Paint Job - 6inch Chop - Many Custom Unique Upgrades
Here is a absolutely gorgeous, 940 Ford Pickup short bed truck with head turning good looks and very well optioned. This rare find of a truck recently underwent a complete restoration and looks stunning. It's very solid rust free Arizona truck and is sure to please its new lucky owner with its amazing look and killer stance. This truck has that classic early 40's chop top exposed hood hot rod truck look that everyone is after and the 40 Ford is one of the most sought after of all trucks. It features a smooth running freshly rebuilt 350ci V8 motor, eaders, ustom exhaust, bbl carb, ower steering, isc brakes, utomatic transmission, ord 9inch rear end, 6 camaro front end, inch chop, engthened rear fenders all metal, 5 gallon fuel cell, 3 Ford dash, 6 Desoto tail light for center console, ustom stainless steel interior panels, ll new gauges, ustom air suspension 2 tank 2 pumps, attery relocated to rear, heel vintiques 15inch with ford caps, 0 ford car grill custom finished, ustom blended primer sealer urethane paint job, ll new interior, nd much more. This truck is in beautiful condition and is the perfect weekend summer cruiser or show stopper. This truck was restored and built by a local famous pin striping artist "Ron Hernandez" and was used for many shows, eets and has won numerous awards. Bid now for your chance to own this wonderful example of classic Ford truck with a one-off look. Financing is available. Call Joey Cascio 480-205-5880Beautiful Custom Suede Finish Maroon Paint over Black Interior
The following is a list of options as this '40' Ford' is currently equipped:
- -350ci V8 4bbl Freshly Re-Built (runs silky smooth)
- -Automatic Transmission
- -Power Steering
- -Front Disc Brakes
- -Ford 9inch Rear End
- -86' Camaro Front End
- -Custom Air Suspension 2 Tanks 2 Compressors
- -6inch Chop
- -Lengthened Rear Fenders All Metal
- -53' Ford Dash Custom Fitted
- -56' Desoto Tail Light Bezel Center Console
- -All New Gauges
- -15inch Wheel Vintiques Wheels with Ford Caps
- -All New Interior Custom Leather with Stainless Interior Panels
- -40' Ford Car Front Grill Custom Fitted and Finished
- -Custom Stainless Steel Inner Fenders
The body on this truck is straight as an arrow and is a real head turner. It is finished in a beautiful custom blended urethane primer sealer one off color of "Mexican Maroon" that is a gorgeous and truly a one-off unique look. Paint and body work was done professionally by famous local shop "Kandy Shop Creations". It also features custom one-off pin striping. All chrome, rim and stainless are in excellent condition and look great and have been replaced. Rust free original Arizona truck. Underside clean and dry. Body is straight, aps are all even, anels all lay flat and smooth. Overall very nice exterior and sure to please its new lucky owner with its amazing one of a kind finish.
The all new black leather custom interior in this beautiful truck has been all restored and looks great. It features new seat covers door panels are custom stainless steel with clear coat, arpet, uede headliner ect are all fresh.All the gauges work as they should. THIS THING IS NICE!
Mechanically, his rare truck is in excellent condition.It features a smooth fresh 350ci V8 that runs VERY strong and feels good. It has been gone through front to back and is 100% turn key ready to go. This truck is a blast to drive and sounds amazing with its dual exhaust setup and Chevy small block power under the hood! Power steering, isc brakes, ll new air suspension, ll new brakes, inch rear end ect. NICE TRUCK!
All in all, his is a very clean, ery rare, ell restored 1940 Ford pickup short bed truck that is a great buy for anyone and will turn heads. The time and money invested into this truck is countless and here is your chance to own a bad to the bone 40 Ford truck that you have always wished for.
If you have any additional questions please call Joey Cascio 480-205-5880. The car is located in beautiful sunny Scottsdale, Z. Please email or call with any questions and I welcome international bidders WE EXPORT! I can also help with shipping quotes and arrangements. We ship cars all over the world! We also provide recommendations on financing. Please call if interested.With almost 98% of my cars sold sight unseen I have a reputation for delivering the highest quality cars available on the market. Bid with confidence and check out my excellent 100% positive feedback rating! Good luck in the bidding! Please allow for all 70+ high quality pictures to load! Buy with Confidence! Terms and Conditions of Sale We take time to carefully describe each vehicle and include a substantial number of photos. However, t is very important to keep in mind that these vehicles are pre-owned, ot brand new. After careful reading of the entire description, ather than making a potentially incorrect assumption, f any statement or comment is unclear, r if you have questions, lease e-mail or call us prior to bidding. - We are a licensed and bonded automotive dealership based in Phoenix, rizona. Buying through a licensed dealer gives you as a consumer certain rights, nd ensures your protection from title fraud and other problems encountered in private party automotive transactions. In addition, ou may also qualify for lower interest rates by purchasing through a dealership. We reserve the right to sell this vehicle locally prior to the end of any advertisement or listing. We also reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason.
- Cars are demonstrated and/or test-driven on a daily basis and therefore may have more mileage upon delivery than indicated in original listings.
- All transactions are subject to a Document/Preparation fee of $245. Arizona residents will be responsible for 7.95% sales tax, nd vehicle registration costs. Non-Arizona residents wishing to pick up their vehicle from our dealership in Phoenix will be responsible for paying sales tax in Arizona. Tax will not be charged if the vehicle is shipped out of state. Any out-of-state residents wishing to drive their new vehicle prior to registering it in their home states will be provided a 90-day non-resident temporary permit. All taxes and license fees will need to be paid by the buyer when the vehicle is registered in their home state. All state taxes and motor vehicle-related fees are administered by each state individually, re not included in the price of the vehicle, nd are non-negotiable.
- Most vehicle titles are not held on the premises and it may take up to 30 days to receive one.
- Due to the fact that we often have multiple prospective buyers for the same vehicle, e will not "hold" a vehicle without a signed non-refundable deposit, signed purchase order, nd a signed General Information and Terms of Sale form. Without this deposit, ll vehicles will remain advertised, isted, nd available for sale.
- Although we make every attempt to deliver our vehicles with a full set of keys, ey fobs, ooks, loor mats, anuals, tc., e cannot guarantee that a pre-owned vehicle will have all of these items. Most of them can be ordered at a minimum cost in addition to the price of the vehicle, f you desire to do so. The substantial reduction in price between new and pre-owned vehicles reflects in part the chance that these items might be missing. At Close of Auction
The successful "winning" bidder must telephone us within 24 hours after the auction has ended to verify purchase and make arrangements to complete the transaction.
Full payment must be received within 7 business days of the end of auction. Payment must be either by cashiers-check, r certified funds. If funds are not received, nd an alternate arrangement has not been made, the vehicle can and will be made available to other potential buyers on a first-come, irst-serve basis.
The parties agree that this contract shall be construed under the substantive laws of the state of Arizona, hat the state courts of Arizona shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any action brought to enforce the terms of this contract or over any action arising out of the underlying transaction(s) with seller and venue may be had in the Maricopa county superior court of the state of Arizona.
We have disclosed as much information as possible about this vehicle and aim to only carry quality vehicles. However, e recommend that all buyers conduct an inspection either in person or through a qualified professional third party inspector prior to the end of the auction. If such inspection reveals a substantial discrepancy between the information contained in the listing and the actual vehicle, e will correct the problem at no charge or work out a compromise.Shipping We value your business and want you to be completely satisfied with your Ebay buying experience, from purchase to delivery. As a value added service we will assist with shipping arrangements however, the buyer pays all shipping costs. We do not have any affiliation with, or interest in, ny transportation companies and all questions or concerns should be addressed directly with them. Disclaimer All vehicles are sold As Is, ith no warranties expressed or implied, y seller. Vehicles come with books and/or manuals only if pictured in the included photos or if stated in the ad. As with any used vehicle, inor signs of wear may become more obvious under close inspection, uch small chips or nicks, ight scratches or minor abrasions, heel scuffs, nd other indications of normal wear and tear. We will not and cannot be held liable or responsible for these issues. Bidders are entering into a legal and binding contract to purchase the vehicle described above. If you do not intend to purchase this item, O NOT BID!
Non-paying bidders, nqualified bidding, id shielding, uction interference or any type of harassment, ill be dealt with according to eBay Rules, ocal law, nd may include, ut are not limited to, egal action and applicable fees, ose of deposit or any other necessary costs.
We reserve the right to cancel bids and/or our auction at anytime for any reason.
PLACING A BID ON THIS AUCTION, ONSTITUTES ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND ACKNOWLEDGEMENT THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND ALL THE INFORMATION PRESENTED. On Apr-05-15 at 17:49:50 PDT, eller added the following information: