1988 Ford Ranger S Standard Cab Pickup 2-Door 2.3L / RUNS, DRIVES, STOPS
Price: - Item location: Everett, Washington, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Ford
- Model: Ranger
- Type: Standard Cab Pickup
- Trim: S Standard Cab Pickup 2-Door
- Year: 1988
- Mileage: 205817
- VIN: 1FMEE11N2JHB06374
- Color: White
- Engine size: 2.3L 140Cu. In. l4 GAS SOHC Naturally Aspirated
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Red
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1988 Ford Ranger1988 ford ranger - RUNNING DRIVING PROJECT - NOT A GOOD DAILY DRIVER4 speed automatic transmission / 2.3L 4 cylinder
needs workstarts, uns, rives, tops.
* I drive this truck to the store and back regularly.* Needs exhaust work - appears to have muffler, atalytic converter, nd all pipe, ut its still loud.* Engine starts easy and runs pretty good but lacks power. (power loss could be engine / transmission or combination of both.* Transmission slips, hifts funny and is over filled with fluid. (fluid looks fresh and previous owner said it was rebuilt recently).* Interior is chopped up and bad condition with ugly hole cut in left / upper left passenger floor.* Non original vinyl seat (possibly from Toyota Dolphin motorhome)* Non original Grant steering wheel* Instrument cluster is in good condition.* Brakes work great (maybe the highlight of this truck)* Rear bumper is bent.* Minor dents and lots of scratches all over.* Bowed taigate with a couple ugly holes drilled in it.* Overall straight body with no major dents.* Matching black aftermarket rims + mis matched spare which is currently on the front.* Bad mis matched tires.* Heater, ights, ipers all work.* Has all glass* Doors lock and open with key
THIS IS MY HONEST OPINION OF THE TRUCK.QUESTIONS ARE WELCOME - BUT IM NOT A MECHANIC AND MY KNOWLEDGE OF CARS IS VERY LIMITED.MY DESCRIPTION OF CONDITION IS MY SUBJECTIVE OPINION.PLEASE USE PICTURES TO DECIDE CONDITION AS BEST AS POSSIBLE.