1941 Ford 1/2-ton Pickup Truck
- Condition: Used
- Make: Ford
- Model: Other Pickups
- Type: Standard Cab Pickup
- Trim: Stock
- Year: 1941
- Mileage: 50,000
- VIN: CA387271
- Color: Green
- Engine size: 1947 Ford Flathead 59-AB
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Green, Red, Black
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1941 Ford Other Pickups
1941 Ford Pickup with a 1947 Flathead Ford 59-AB Engine. Orginally from California. I've owned the truck for five years. Selling as is. Garage kept, ever driven in the rain or snow (winter for that matter). No rust or pitting. Solid and very dry truck.
Recently shipped to Newport, I due to change of duty station. Can be used as a driver, onverted back to a stock show car, r made into a hot rod. Previous owner purchased truck in the 1960s in California. Unknown when the engine was replaces, ut the original pre-war probably had sand pockets and could not be rebuilt. Previous owner painted truck, ith only minor bodywork needed, n the 1990s. Original color was Tuscan tan. It is now Green, namel with no clear coat, nd looks good for a 20 year old paint job. I purchased the truck in 2010 in California, nd mechanically and electrically upgraded/fixed it with the following:
- Stock transmission, ebuilt with new internals, ynchros, lutch in 2010
- Stock rear end
- Stromberg carburetor
- Holley fuel regulator
- Lindertech “Bubba’s” built Petronix electronic crab ignition/distributor
- New cam seals front and rear, o leaks
- Red’s Headers, eramic coated
- Red’s Valve Changeover Kit with adjustable lifters installed 2010
- Removed and decked intake and heads in 2010, nstalled new copper gaskets, o leaks
- Replaced water pumps (new from Bob Drake), ll new fuel lines.
- New Walker Radiator in 2010
- Powermaster 9508 XS Torque Starter from Summit Racing
- “Keep-It-Clean” 12 volt wiring harness install in 2010, nd truck completely rewired. Running GM alternator
- New Stainless Steel Fuel tank installed in 2010 (Bob Drake Forever Tank)
- Single front cross leaf spring lowered 2 inches.
- Single rear cross leaf spring lowered 1 inch.
- Houdaille Lever Style shocks
-Rebuilt steering box with new gaskets.
-Rebuilt all four drum brakes, nd installed new break lines. New master cylinder (from Bob Drake)
- Glide Engineering Seat, ith custom vinyl upholstery
Extra parts that come with the truck:
- The original radiator
- 2 extra gauge clusters (mostly complete)
- Original seat (was recovered in tan by previous owner)
- Stock Ford carburetor that came on the truck
- Two spare, ut non-operable, tock plunger starters.
- Spare trim pieces, ear brake lights, auges, irrors, indow/door parts, tc.
I’ve got a lot of pictures, ncluding a few from the original owner when the truck was tan, nd during his mild body restoration. I also have receipts, ooks, olor charts, nd other related Ford and Flathead stuff that will go along with the truck. Previous owner provided a lot of extra small stock parts a long with the truck.