1929 Ford - Old school roadster street rod Model A truck
- Condition: Used
- Make: Ford
- Model: Model A
- Type: Convertiable Pickup
- Year: 1929
- Mileage: 0
- VIN: NM103649
- Color: Blue and Black
- Engine size: Ford 302
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black with Blue
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Options: CD Player, Convertible
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1929 Ford Model A
Old school street rod originally built in the 70â€™s and then had a total frame off restoration about five years ago. It has many upgrades such as:
- Â· A lengthened cab so a tall person can fit (plenty of room to move fixed seat back).
- Â· The body is all steel and the fenders are fiberglass with the rear fenders being extra wide if you wanted wider tires.
- Â· The engine is a Ford 302 with 4 barrel carburetor & stainless steel headers with custom stainless steel mufflers.
- Â· The transmission is a Ford C4. The rear is GM and the front suspension is GM Corvair with Mustang II rack & pinion steering.
- Â· 15" Crager 30 spoke wheels in like new condition.
- Â· Tires are also almost new condition - they are P202-R15 .
- Â· Mechanical fuel pump with an electric backup to aid in starting if the truck has been left sitting for a while.
- Â· JVC radio with single CD player
- Â· Rear back-up camera.
- Â· The interior is all custom vinyl with a FORD script accent.
- Â· The steering column is stainless steel tilt with a Banjo steering wheel.
- Â· The folding convertible top was new last year and replaced a fixed vinyl roof that was only a few years old. The fixed top can go with the truck if wanted.
- Â· There is also a bed cover that was removed so that the wood stake pockets could be installed.
- Custom made solid oak storage chest with Ford script carved into it.
- 1,228 miles since restoration.
Driven by a Little Old Lady (really), so it has never been driven hard or fast.
This vehicle needs nothing to take out and enjoy. I'm only selling because I found another toy I like better and donâ€™t have the room so no trades.
Vehicle sold as is. $500 non-refundable deposit due at end of auction. Balance due within 7 day via cash or bank wire transfer. No personal or cashier checks accepted.