1931 Ford Deluxe Model A roadster - 348 Tri-Power V8 Hotrod
Price: US $35,000.00 Item location: Greeley, Colorado, United States
- Make: Ford
- Model: Model A
- Type: Convertible
- Trim: Deluxe
- Year: 1931
- Mileage: 10,000
- VIN: ID4404COLO
- Color: Red
- Engine size: 348 Tri-Power
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1931 Ford Model A DeluxeWelcome to my auction for my much loved 1931 Ford Deluxe Roadster that I have owned for several years.
This is a ALL original Henry Ford Steel car, It was built in Denver in the early 1960's and was the first local car to be fitted with the Chevrolet 348 W Big block engine with the original Tri-Power set up and matching Chevrolet 3 speed manual transmission.It was built with an early 1932 Ford X-member to mount the transmission and pedal set up.
The car drives amazingly well, Its my get in and just drive it car.Starts every time, she has been used on short and long trips, raced at the Hot Rod Hill climb and never missed a beat!.
- Full specs below:
- Original Steel 1931 Ford Deluxe Roadster - Rumble seat car
- Original Steel 1932 Ford Grille (Filled)
- Original 1931 Ford Chassis with 1932 X-member
- Original Model A front axle, with reversed spring and Model A Lever shocks
- Original 1940 Ford Front Brakes
- Chevrolet Big Block 348 Tri-Power engine and 3 speed transmission
- Chevrolet 10 bolt rear end on Ladder bars
- Ford F1 Steering box
- Original 1939 Ford rear lights
- Original Interior from the 1960's Build including the rumble seat
- NEW Cartouche canvas folding top on Original Deluxe roadster frame
- NEW Aluminum Radiator (Comes with Original modified Copper one as well)
- NEW Spal Electric Fan
- NEW Firestone 7.50 rear Xply tires
- NEW Firestone 5.50 front Xply tires
- Working heater!
- Engine runs at 45 PSI oil pressure at idle
- CLEAN current Colorado Title - Note you will see it has a STATE issued VIN - this is because the car was in storage for about 20 years prior to my ownership.
Im only selling to fund my race car engine, that said I maybe interested in the following partial trades!
Partial trades for:Brookville 1932 Ford roadster body/rolling carOriginal 1932 Ford Body (All styles)Pre 1972 CarsKTM Adventure motorcycleBMW GS motorcycle