1972 Ford Mustang 351 CID 2V
Price: - Item location: Cedar Park, Texas, United States
- Make: Ford
- Model: Mustang
- SubModel: Coupe
- Type: Coupe
- Year: 1972
- Mileage: 218,054
- VIN: 2F01H161727
- Color: Silver
- Engine size: 351 Cleveland 2V
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Air Conditioning
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: Automatic
- Interior color: Black
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1972 Ford MustangOne owner, not restored. Starts easy, runs nice. Mostly original parts.- Original 351 Cleveland engine, not rebuilt, heads have never been off.- Original transmission, well maintained, not rebuilt, works fine.
- Original A/C, hoses replaced, works OK (but definitely not today's A/C)- Original AM radio, works fine.- Power steering, power disc brakes.-Hedman exhaust headers, dual exhaust Turboflow, sounds good.-New suspension parts at 210k.-New timing belt at 210k.-Concourse rebuild of carburetor by Pony Carburetors-Last paint by Ford in 1995, still looks fresh, always garaged. No bondo, hood replaced. New bumpers.- In the garage since 1994, only out for weekend cruises, about 10k.- New battery, battery tray needs to be replaced. Have new tray.- Tires look good, but are pretty old.- Original Owner's Manual, and other paperwork.- Passenger front seat does not adjust anymore; locked at 3/4 back position.
More photos and documentation available on request.
It is the responsibility of the buyer to have thoroughly inspected the vehiclebefore bidding, not afterward.Ask questions now, not after the auction.
TERMS OF SALE: The winning bidder must pay a $1000non-refundable deposit within 48 hours of the end of the auction. The balance is due within 7 days of the end of the auction. PayPal is the only form of payment accepted. If no contact is made within 48 hours of the end of auction, I reserve the right to re-list the vehicle, or sell it through any means I desire. This car will not leave my possession until all payment is received by PayPal. Buyer is responsible for all shipping costs and arrangements.Please have your funds in order when you place your bid, I will not wait for financing.
WARRANTY:This vehicle is being SOLD AS IS, with no warranty, expressed, written, or implied. It is the responsibility of the buyer to have thoroughly inspected the vehicle before bidding, not afterward.
On Mar-17-18 at 14:46:28 PDT, seller added the following information:
- Power brakes, front disc brakes, drum on rear.