1990 Ford Bronco xlt 4x4 Full size Classic Bronco offroad beast
Price: US $6,450.00 Item location: Kitty Hawk, North Carolina, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Ford
- Model: Bronco
- Type: SUV
- Trim: XLT
- Year: 1990
- Mileage: 200,850
- VIN: 1FMEU15N7LLB32157
- Color: Red / White two tone
- Engine size: 5.0 L (302 CI)
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: 4WD
- Interior color: Red
- Safety options: Anti-Lock Brakes
- Options: 4-Wheel Drive, CD Player
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1990 Ford Bronco XLTClassic Full-sized Bronco- TURN HEADS EVERYWHERE. This is a cherry truck is a great fond of 27 years old. Turning Heads when you drive this, and everyone loves this body and they want to ask you about the truck. Becoming very popular with Ford Introducing the New Bronco.We bought Bronco for our son last Spring from the West Coast (Oregon) the truck is clean and was sitting in garage for 4 years prior to my getting it. I have replaced and upgraded many things (see below) and after all our work my son wants something more economical to go to college.Heck I want to keep it but my wife says no way. This is a classic and has not been modified or cut, The interior is in excellent condition and headliner is perfect. some wear on the front driver seat, there is a small scratch on the passenger side front QP and a recent dent on the Driver's Rear QP (thanks to gas station pole) there are a few other small dings but otherwise the thing is awesome. Check photo you can see the places we primed the paint was flaking off to primer. As soon as we bought the truck I took to my mechanic and they put up on the lift and the frame and body is solid with no rust Our plan was to fix those and redo paint, put lift on it with larger tires and it would be awesome.We have made many repairs and there is no way to get out all that I have put into it but hoping to pass on the cherry truck to someone that appreciates these full-sized broncos that has not been cut and is still all stock (except new radio)Great Truck to build a project for someone, but in the meantime can be driven and enjoyed as is. See the list of all the upgrades.
- New front brakes
- New Front driver and passenger power window motors,
- New power door lock actuators driver and passenger
- New rear tailgate power window motor (works great)
- Updated exhaust system, solid and ready to go
- Tires have about 70% tread on them
- New Pioneer Stereo deck in dash
- New Distributor,
- New Fuel Pump and assembly (in tank)
- New distributor cap, wires, plugs,
- New TFI Ignition module, EGR valve/tube
- New TPS (Throttle Pressure sensor)
- New Key ignition switch
- Motor was rebuilt by the factory in 2001 according to the tag on the motor, mileage was around 140,000 at that time.
- Rear Air shocks
- A/C was serviced no leaks, Needs A/C compressor (<$200) we were going to do it before this summer no need now.
- Mechanic said could use new ball joint in front. Drives fine, but worn.
- Steering wheel has about an 1/2"-1" of play, but we intended on doing this when we lifted and put new rubber on it.
SHIPPING: I will set up shipping from my location to yours. This is an expense of the buyer and shipping is not included in the price.
Keywords: International Scout, Scout II, Bronco, Bronco II, Chevy Blazer, K5 Blazer, Jeep, CJ5, CJ7, CJ8, Rock Crawler, Barn Find