1930 Ford Model A Woodie Wagon. FRESHLY RESTORED. See VIDEO
- Condition: Used
- Make: Ford
- Model: Model A
- SubModel: Woodie Wagon. FRESHLY RESTORED. See VIDEO
- Type: Wagon
- Trim: Woodie Wagon. FRESHLY RESTORED. See VIDEO
- Year: 1930
- Mileage: 19
- VIN: A2636811
- Color: Manila Brown/Black
- Engine size: Straight Flat 4
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Brown
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1930 Ford Model A Woodie Wagon. FRESHLY RESTORED. See VIDEO1930 Ford Model A Woodie Wagon. FRESHLY RESTORED. See VIDEO 1930 Ford Model A Woodie Wagon. FRESHLY RESTORED. See VIDEO
Click image to enlargeDescription 1930 FORD MODEL A STATION WAGON
Located in PORTLAND, OREGON
This early 1930 Model A Station Wagon just underwent a multiple-year restoration to a very high level.
• Solid, correct maple wood wagon body by Pleasantville Manufacturing, known for their award-winning exact reproductions. (This body is no longer available.)
• All-steel body components painted in correct Manila Brown with Black fenders and wheels.
• Correct top and drip rails.
• Correct interior and side curtains by LeBaron Bonney.
• All trim and brightwork re-plated and polished.
• Hand-painted lettering to recreate a shop service car for the Fortner & Loud Ford Dealership in Pasadena, California.
Engine and Drivetrain:
• Fully rebuilt original engine, by well-known rebuilder, Jim Classen, including:
• High-Lift camshaft • New rods, pistions, valves, and all internal engine components.
• Rebuilt starter, generator, distributor & carburetor. • New hoses, clamps, etc.
• New correct radiator by Brassworks (the leading manufacturer of original-style radiators)
• Heavy duty water pump by James Rupert with packless bearing front and rear (no drips!)
• Total transmission rebuild with new gears and bearings.
• All gauges rebuilt and register accurately.
• Correct station wagon-only exhaust system.
• Cast iron brake drums.
• New correct Firestone tires.
• New wiring harness • 6 volt Optima battery.
• Front-end fully rebuilt.
• Rear-end rebuilt with high-speed gears for highway touring.
Runs smooth and strong - please SEE VIDEO link below.
Overall, this is a wonderfully restored Woodie Wagon that would score highly in National club touring-class judging. It was restored with an eye toward correctness and to be used on the road. Since completion it has been driven less than 20 miles in testing and fine-tuning. It is ready for the road.
A realistic reserve has been placed on this car, WELL BELOW the cost of restoration. Please bid accordingly.
WE WILL HAPPILY SELL TO BIDDERS, WORLDWIDE.
Thanks for looking and GOOD LUCK!
TO VIEW VIDEO TOUR, go to: https://youtu.be/s0abNFzjpis
Click on photos below to enlarge detail.
Payment We gladly sell to buyers WORLDWIDE. Winning bidder please contact us within 24 hours of auction close. A deposit of $2000 is due via PayPal at that time. Vehicle deposits are non-refundable, per PayPal and eBay policy. Balance due in certified U.S. funds via bank wire transfer within 7 days of auction close. We do not accept overseas bank drafts or cashier's checks. Vehicle has a clear title and is being sold by the owner, with our assistance. Please call David at 503-309-7729 between 9am and 9pm Pacific Time with any questions. Thank you. Shipping Shipping is the responsibility of the buyer and not included in the auction price. Vehicle must be picked up within 14 days of payment, unless other arrangements have been made. Note that vehicle will be shipping from the Portland, Oregon area (Northwest coast of the U.S. between Seattle and San Francisco) with easy access to interstate highways (I-5: north-south, and I-84 east). We will gladly assist your carrier with loading. Terms of Sale Please ask all questions before bidding. Your personal inspection is invited before the close of the auction. Only you know if the vehicle is right for you. All descriptions are based upon information provided by the seller and our own personal inspection of the vehicle. Obviously, with any collector vehicle there are internal areas that cannot be inspected, but the description is based upon the seller's representations and our observation of the vehicle. For that reason, the vehicle in this listing is being sold "as-is" with no warranties of any kind expressed or implied. Mileage listed is that showing on the odometer and unless otherwise noted, cannot be verified due to the age of the vehicle. Mileage of vehicles over 10 years old is considered "exempt" by the State of Oregon Department of Motor Vehicles. By participating in this auction, the bidder agrees to these terms. About Us
Charvet Classic Cars assists sellers (all of whom are my personal friends) to find new appreciative homes for their special vehicles. I personally inspect each vehicle. I take the photographs and videos personally. It allows me to represent the vehicle accurately and answer any questions you may have about it. I have been an eBay seller with 100% positive feedback since 1998, and involved with classic cars for many years. I like these cars as much as you do! If you e-mail or call with questions, you will receive my personal attention and knowledge to help you make an informed decision. State of Oregon Dealer #DA4114. Licensed. Bonded. Insured. Thank you - David CharvetContact Us You may e-mail by asking a question through the eBay site, or call David Charvet at 503-309-7729 between 9am and 9pm Pacific Time.
Get Supersized Images & Free Image Hosting
|Create your brand with Auctiva's|
Attention Sellers - Get Templates
Image Hosting, Scheduling at Auctiva.com.
Track Page Views With
Auctiva's FREE Counter