1957 Ford Custom 300 Sedan
Price: US $15,500.00 Item location: Napa, California, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Ford
- Model: Fairlane
- Type: Sedan
- Trim: Custom 300 Sedan
- Year: 1957
- Mileage: 37,196
- Color: Blue
- Engine size: 312 Thunderbird
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Interior color: Blue
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1957 Ford Fairlane Custom 300 SedanI am helping the family find a new home for the car.Here is what I am told and some details from old records that are in the car.
- This car is an original unrestored survivor that has been with the same family sine new.
- The car has always been inside and was never driven much at all.
- In about 1995 they had upholstery work done.
- One of the lube stickers on the door dated 1973 has the odometer reading of just over 34000 miles. That tells me the car has been driven about 2000 miles in the last 40 + years.
- Paint is original and has a few touch-up spots someone has done by hand. (no spray paint)
- Engine run fantastic. Has always been serviced.
- Purchased new in San Rafael California
- Built in the San Jose California Ford Plant
- youtube video link:https://youtu.be/-9iInh3lz_o
- All glass, weather strips, rubber seals are in great condition.
- I inside trunk is dry.
- No rust in the body
- Rocker panels, bottom of doors and fenders are in very good condition.