Ford Model T 1911 Torpedo Roadster/ Speedster Style Body
- Condition: Used
- Make: Ford
- Model: Model T
- Year: 1911
- Mileage: Does not Apply
- Color: Red
- Engine size: Ford Motor
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: 2 Speed
- Vehicle Title: Rebuilt, Rebuildable & Reconstructed Want to buy? Contact seller!
1911 Ford Model T
*~Ford Model T 1911 Torpedo Roadster/ Speedster Style Body~*
This is a running automobile that has the look of a 1911 Torpedo Roadster, but it has some of the later Ford Model T features such as an electric starter and generator so there is no cranking required.
- Body: Custom built wood body.
- Color: Red
- The body is a copy of the original metal and wood body. Ash, birch, and poplar wood was used to recreate the original look. Sizes and measurements of an original body were used. Has 2 opening doors.
- New radiator from Brass Works (1911 style)
- Hood is aluminum 1911 Torpedo style.
- Electric brass trimmed headlights (not wired)
- Head lights are mounted in forks 1911 style. I used electric headlights, but you could use gas lights if you had them.
- Kerosene side lights and taillight are original Ford lights.
- Fenders are custom speedster style (not Ford)
- Ford running boards.
- Dash board stained walnut color with brass brackets for sidelights and windshield.
- Windshield is correct size and has new safety glass. Support rods and brackets are correct.
- Brass rear view mirror.
- Gas tank is solid copper.
- Klaxson horn is hand operated.
- Tool box is on the rear deck behind the gas tank.
- Engine: 4 cylinder Ford motor
- Engine # 6601434 Mid- October 1922,with electric starter and generator.
- Car has not been registered before.
Please feel free to contact me with any questions.
-$1,000.00 PayPal Deposit within 24 Hours of auction end.
-Balance by bank cashiers check, or cash in person.
-Buyer will be responsible for pickup or shipping.