1967 Eleanor Mustang fastback GT500E
Price: - Item location: Miami, Florida, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Ford
- Model: Mustang
- SubModel: Shelby
- Type: 2d
- Year: 1967
- Mileage: 99,999
- VIN: 7T01C268942
- Color: White
- Engine size: v8
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: Rear Wheel Drive
- Interior color: black
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1967 Ford MustangI am relisting my mustang. Please let meknow if yo ahve any questions
I alo want to add the following:
- If you are a dead beat, please do not bid.
- If you don't have your finances in line, do not bid.
- If you have zero feedback and you want to bid, you must first contact me; if not, don not bid.
- If you need to ask your wife for permission, do not bid. This is actually very common =)
- If you want to educate me on why I should lower my price, do not bid.
- If you found another Eleanor for a better price, do not bid on mines. Instead bid on theirs.
- If you find yourself reading the reasons of why you should not bid on my car, and find it unappealing, do not bid.
Now, for the people who do not fall under the categories mentioned above.
What you see is what you get. I bough this car for me so i could fix it up and get ti to show quality status. Unfortunately, changes in my work will not allow me to work on the car for another two years. The car is not a show quality car by any means. Please ask all the questions you need before bidding. good luck.
Here are some of the most popular questions that I've answered in the past
- Yes it runs and drives.
- No there is no rust anywhere on the car
- Yes the floor pans were replaced by the revious owner and or builder
- Yes it was a coupe hardtop converted to a fastback/Eleanor.
- The hinge on the trunk came loose and needs to be re-welded, this is why it looks like its not aligned correctly on the pictures. This occurred during transport as the trunk opened during the drive to me. The panel between rear glass and the trunk lid got bent a little, very hard to tell from the pictures but its an easy fix.
- No I am not interested on another project car, for that I keep this one.
- Yes, the deposit needs to be paid 24hrs after auction end.
If I get questions that I have already answers in this description, I will ignore them. I would only assume that you have no time to read and therefore you will not have time to work on this car.
My apologies in advance for sounding so upfront and real, its just that I am tired of deadbeats.
I have the car listed local. I reserve the right to end auction early for any reason.