1926 FORD MODEL T TOURING CONVERTIBLE MUSEUM QUALITY RARE LIKE MODEL A
- Condition: Used
- Make: Ford
- Model: Model T
- SubModel: touring
- Type: Convertible
- Trim: touring
- Doors: 4
- Year: 1926
- Mileage: 0
- VIN: 13191502
- Color: Black
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Interior color: Black
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1926 Ford Model T touringVehicle Overview
|1926 FORD MODEL T TOURING CAR FULLY RESTORED AND SERVICED CALL DAVE AT 630-327-8321 FOR DETAILS TODAY|
Online Motorsports, your Midwest Leader of Special Interest and Classic Cars is again, proud to present an extremely well maintained and preserved 1926 Ford Model-T Touring Car. This historic Ford 4 door convertible touring car is presented in Henry Ford's favorite color of Raven Black with Black Top and Black Vinyl Seating for 5. This 1926 Model T Touring car has been completely gone thru and has also received some upgrades to add to its already great reliability. Below is a list of vehicle highlights.
* BEAUTIFUL NEW PAINT ON AN ALL METAL BODY
* REBUILT INLINE 4-CYLINDER ENGINE
* INGNITION UPGRADED TO ELECTRONIC DISTRBUTOR FOR EASY STARTING AND ADDED RELIABILITY
* 6-VOLT SYSTEM WITH NEW COIL, WIRES AND BATTERY
* NEW WATER PUMP, HOSES AND SEALS
* ELECTRIC STARTER AND ASLO HAND CRANK
* RIVERSIDE 4.40/4.50-21 TIRES WITH SPARE
* 21 INCH WIR WHEELS INCLUDING REAR MOUNT SPARE
* CHROME BUMPERS FRONT AND REAR
* EXCELLENT EXAMPLE OF AN ALL STEEL BODY MODEL T TOURING ROADSTER.
* READY FOR YOUR NEXT PARADE, CRUISE NIGHT LOCAL SHOW AND ALSO MAKES AN EXCELLENT ADITION TO ANY SERIOUS FORD COLLECTOR
* MAKES A GREAT DISPLAY VEHICLE FOR YOUR BUSINESS OR HOME
* STARTS, RIDES AND DRIVES EXCELLENT
* FULLY SERVICED AND PROPERLY STORED AND MAINTAINED
* EXCELLENT INTERIOR AND TEXTURED CONVERTIBLE TOP
Please review the photos of this very historic Model T Touring Roadster. This 1926 Touring Car is nicer than most you will find on Ebay or ant other classic site you may run across. We have had this Model-T gone thru with a fine toothcomb and the next lucky owner can drive this car with super confidence.
If you require additional information or details on this 1926 Model T Touring Car please feel welcome to contact Dave at 1-630-327-8321 or International Callers 001-630-327-8321. If you need shipping assistance, we can help. Call Dave at 1-630-327-8321 or email email@example.com.