1986 Ford Mustang GT Hatchback Marti Report Low Miles Florida Car
Price: - Item location: Clermont, Florida, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Ford
- Model: Mustang
- SubModel: 2D Hatchback
- Type: Hatchback
- Trim: GT
- Year: 1986
- Mileage: 44,750
- VIN: 1FABP28M9GF307087
- Color: Black
- Engine size: 5.0
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Gray
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Options: Cassette Player, Sunroof
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1986 Ford Mustang GTSelling my 1986 Mustang GT, very low miles, documented since new. This car has been in Florida since new, currently sits in my garage. Selling to pay for additional refinements to my other mustang.
The statistics of this car gives it a sweet spot for collectability. My favorites:1st year fuel injection, 2nd year roller rocker engine, last year (1985/86) with the Recaro Interior, last year 4 eyes (4 sealed beams), last year louvered rear side window. Other factors are listed below:
Miles are documented:
- Current Miles 44,750
- Florida titled since new
- 8,282 Built with this trim code
- Serial Number: 1FABP28M9GF307087
- 1FA = Ford Passenger Car, Built in the USA
- B = Active Seat Belts
- P28 = Mustang 3-Door Hatchback
- M = 5.0L 302 V-8 SEFI HO Engine
- 9 =
- G = 1986 Model Year
- F = Built at Dearborn
- 307087 = Serial Number of this Ford scheduled for production
- Built July 31,1986
- 1C = Black Paint, Ford #1724-A
- 24 = Jacksonville Florida DSO
- 61B = Mustang 3-Door Hatchback
- PA = Charcoal/Grey Cloth Articulated Sport Seats
- 1 = Dark Charcoal Hood/Silver GT Hood/Trunk Tape
- 6 = AM/FM Cassette Search Stereo Radio
- D = T-Roof
- M = 2.73 Traction-Lok Rear Axle
- 2 = 5-Speed Manual Overdrive Transmission
- Front License Plate Bracket
- Traction-Lok Rear Axle
- Speed Control
- Electric Rear Window Defroster
- Air Condition
- Premium Sound System
- Tinted Glass
- GT Options
- Visibility Light Group
- Power Lock Group
New Car Dealer: Sam Galloway Ford Fort Myers FL
I bought it from a dealer with little history. I have gone over the car thoroughly and below is an assessment.
- Original engine was rebuilt, everything under the hood appears to be new. Engine bay appears to have been repainted flat black. Runs like new. No leaks.
- Brakes appear to be new, stops like new, no fade, drift, or other issue.
- Transmission shifts like new, unknown if it was rebuilt. No drive train noises.
- New tires with later model rims.
- Exhaust was replaced with an aftermarket performance exhaust, headers, cross pipe, exhaust.
- All electronics work like new, air conditioner blows cold.
- All lights work, fog lights, all signals, all electronics, wipers, cruise control, everything works as they should. Original radio works great. Clock works, nothing broken, ashtray looks like new.
- Seat bolsters work like new.
- T-Tops are in perfect condition.
- Appears that all seals were replaced on the entire car.
- Rear tail lights appear to be 1987 or newer model.
- Rear hatch struts were replaced.
- New battery.
- Recently repainted, no body work noted. There is a scrape in the passenger side front fascia bottom.
- Doors open and close like new.
- The interior appears original, the seats look new and are in great condition expect the back seat has a spot from a heat gun that fell on the seat during a window tint installation, made me sick.
- Window tint is new.
- The dash top was replaced.
- The carpet was replaced.
- The headliner and sun visors were replaced.
- Map light does not work, spring broke.
- Underneath of the car looks like new, very good condition.
If you have any questions, please contact me, thanks!