Original 1932 Ford 5 window Coupe Nostalgic Hot Rod
Price: US $38,000.00 Item location: Yucaipa, California, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Ford
- Model: Other
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: Original
- Year: 1932
- Mileage: 3,000
- Color: Blue
- Engine size: 283 Chevy
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1932 Ford Other
- This is an Original 50's Hot Rod that has been revamped.
- The frame has been strengthened where needed.
- The body has a 4 1/2" roof chop.
- The front axle is a forged 4" drop
- The front brakes are 40 Ford.
- The front wishbones are 40 Ford.
- The Headlights are original Guide headlamps.
- The shock mounts are F1.
- The rear end is a 8" Ford located by 36 wishbones on a 40 Ford spring.
- The engine is a 283 Chevy fitted with Offenhauser manifold and 6 -97's & a Mallory distributor.
- Vintage valve covers.
- Transmission is a turbo 350.
- Front tires are 560x15 Firestone
- Rear tires are 820x15 or 235x1, our choice.
- This hot rod has been built to be driven. Drives the roads and Freeway with ease.
- Turn key Hot Rod.
- Currently registered 1932 Coupe, lear title.
- No Trades thank you .
- Additional questions please call 909-810-8432 or sowhatspeedshop.com.