1934 FORD COUPE - BEAST - BEAUTIFUL - FAST
Price: US $28,000.00 Item location: St. Clair, Michigan, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Ford
- Model: Other
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: 2 Door Coupe
- Year: 1934
- Mileage: 10,000
- VIN: 18707407
- Color: Candy Cherry Burgandy/Ghost flames
- Engine size: 302 Ford
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: White and Raspberry Leather/ Flames
- Options: Leather Seats, CD Player
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1934 Ford OtherThis beautiful Ford Coupe is one of my babies that I need to sell due to health problems. It has won numerous awards locally and national events. It has also appeared in several publications and on two different calendars. It comes with all the receipts, uilders manual, nd every paper used to build it and since built. It also has a custom made car cover with it. Following is the info:
* 302 cu. Ford engine with 390 cfm Holley carbs.
Weiand Tunnel Ram Polished Weiand Hillborn Scoop Polished
w/K&M Filters. Ford Motorsport valve covers and oil pan. Jet
Coated Headers w/Flomasters. Pete Jackson gear drive, SD
Ignition w/Billet Distributor.
* Ford C4 Trans with shift kit and 2500 RPM Stall Converter.
B&M Star Shifter.
* IFS Mustang 2 Front End with Heites 2" Dropped Spindles.
Weld Drag Lite Wheels w/Spinners. Independent Adjustable Air
Bags in Rear Coil Springs.
* Tires are Cooper Cobra Radials Front P185x65R15, ear
* Ron Frances wiring. Marine cut off switch.
* Ford 8.8 Rear End with 383 Gears (Posi)
* Alpine Stereo tape w/amp and bazooka tube.
* Paint: Candy Wine Berry with Ghost Flames
* Interior: Mustang 2 Buckets White and Raspberry Leather
with Swede Flames. Carpet & Headliner are Burgundy. Trunk
is done in the same colors with a Sunburst on the trunk divider.
Billet Flamed Steering Wheel, lassic elect. Gauges.
* I have the builders manual and a list of all the parts & parts #'s
in the car
* Under the car is clean and rubber coated. 15 Gallon Stainless Steel
* Misc. others items: 4 Wheel Power Disc Brakes, ower Steering, ower
Windows, emote Doors & Trunk, ilt Wheel, lectric Headers, ustom Car
Cover, ead Bolt Door Locks.
Picking up or shipping vehicle is the responsibility of the buyer although I would be glad to assist in anyway I can, his car can be driven anywhere and I would pick you up at Detroit or Flint Airport if you wanted to drive it home.
As with any vehicle of this type no warranty is implied or given.
Winning bidder is to make a $1,000 non refundable deposit within 48 hours with balance due within 7 days.
PLEASE!!! IF YOU HAVE LESS THAN 10 FEEDBACKS CALL BEFORE BIDDING!!!
PLEASE CALL BOB WITH ANY QUESTIONS: 810 364-7829 or 810 874-1823