1994 Ford E350 Quigley 4x4 7.3 IDI Diesel
Price: US $23,500.00 Item location: Fredericksburg, Virginia, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Ford
- Model: E-Series Van
- Type: Van Camper
- Year: 1994
- Mileage: 84,403
- VIN: 1FDKE30M8RHB42007
- Color: Black
- Engine size: 7.3 IDI
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Windows
- Fuel: Diesel
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: 4WD
- Interior color: Gray
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Safety options: Anti-Lock Brakes, Driver Airbag, Passenger Airbag
- Options: 4-Wheel Drive, CD Player
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1994 Ford E-Series Van1994 Ford E-350 Ambulance with a Quigley 4x4 conversion. Ambulance conversion was done by Excellence, Inc and was used by fire and rescue before being converted for use as a SWAT command vehicle. Van was brought out of service in 2015.
- Selectable 4 wheel drive with 2Hi, 4Hi, and 4Lo.
- Dana 60 front axle, and Dana 70 dually rear
- 7.3 IDI non turbo
- New Batteries
- New Motorcraft Glowplugs
- Engine and Transmission have been replaced with Jasper units when still in service
- Have partial maintenance records from the municipality that owned the van
- Regularly maintained while in service
- Working sirens, emergency lights, and PA system
- Was originally white, and then painted black when used by SWAT
- Still visible are where the SWAT Letters were on the side and a logo with an AR-15 and eagle on the hood
- Solid body and frame with no rust
- Outside lockable storage cabinets made from diamond plate steel
- Also have original Quigley badges that have never been installed
- 110 Volt Utility Power inlet for outside power source.
- A/C works in both cabin and rear but is stuck on defrost in cabin.
- Cabin radio works
- Cabin interior is decent with no major rips or tears
- Floor lights have an option for white light, or a night mode with red light
- Ceiling lights work
- Has at least two grounded outlets in rear area
I can email a google drive link to 60+ pictures and a PDF of the thousands of dollars of maintenance records if you are interested.