1963 Ford Thunderbird Coupe Used in Movie: â€œLords of Dogtownâ€ Vintage Car
- Make: Ford
- Model: Thunderbird
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: Chrome
- Year: 1963
- Mileage: 54,039
- VIN: 3Y83Z136466
- Color: Turquoise
- Engine size: 390 Cubic inch engine
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Power Windows, Power Seats
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: Automatic Transmission
- Interior color: Blue
- Options: AM/FM Working Radio & Quartz Working Clock
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1963 Ford Thunderbird Chrome
1963 Ford Thunderbird Coupe
Used in Movie: â€œLords of Dogtownâ€
This cool blue 1963 T-Bird is much better and original than most others on market! Great lines takes your breath away...and fun to drive.
Runs and Drives, as it should, normal wear and tear, Ready for Fun or Restoration or even Show! Very solid original car! This year was called the â€œBullet Birdâ€ (for it's speed).
Ã˜ This is a classic car in very good survivor condition
Ã˜ With minor service and upgrades could be a daily driver or would be a museum/collectors quality vehicle with full restoration.
Engine 8-cyl. 390cid/300hp 4bbl.
Assembly Plant: Wixom, MI/Car always registered in CA.
Original bill of sale, Owner's guide and keys/a very original survivor.
Believed to be the third original owner all owners in registered car in Southern CA.
VIN# 3Y83Z136466/New Black and Yellow Vintage style CA plates.
Clean and clear title.
Price: $10,500 Valuation Price arrived from:https://www.hagerty.com/apps/valuationtools/1963-Ford-Thunderbird?id=100263&vin=3Y83Z136466
- 390 Cubic inch engine
- V-8 Power
- Automatic Transmission
- Miles (Miles are exempt as the car is over 10 years old)
- Power Windows (all in working order)
- Tilt/Sliding Wheel - 1960s Mini skirt ready
New Items Added:
- Restored Steering Wheel - perfect condition
- New Battery, Fuel Tank and trunk area (all replace within prior 3 years)
- New radiator
- Seat Belts
- New trunk weather-stripping
- New Engine (approx. 10 years ago)
- New quartz clock - perfect running order
- New dash board
- New AM/FM radio working, needs antennae to be replaced
- Interior replaced 10 years ago (seats, headliner, carpets, side door panels)
- New â€œoriginal styleâ€ seat belts front and back
- Spinner hubcaps
- Spare tire
- Lighter (cigarette)
- Repainted 10 years ago (one fender skirts needs small repair)
- Normal dings and paint chips
- New Trunk liner/mat all in original style (approx. 10 years ago)
- Stainless trim and chrome looks to be original and in very good condition for age (minor pitting on bumpers)
- Window glass in very good / excellentoriginal condition
- 3Y83Z136466 (On trim tag, and stamped under hood)
- If you have, any questions please contact me.
Needs the following:
o All fluids need servicing, brake lines checked, etc.
o New Fan/Engine belts
o New water tank (existing one now leaking on alternator causes battery to die/run low)
o New window weather-stripping
o Rusting under passenger seat
Car used in the movie â€œLords of Dogtownâ€ featuring Heath Ledger.
First Ford to come with seat belts as stock/standard equipment.
Equipped with a â€œSwing-Awayâ€ sterling wheel perfect for wearing a mini skirt.