1967 Mustang GT Fastback S-Code 390
Price: - Item location: Brunswick, Ohio, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Ford
- Model: Mustang
- SubModel: Fastback
- Type: Fastback
- Trim: GT
- Year: 1967
- Mileage: 100,000
- VIN: 7T02S203734
- Color: White
- Engine size: 390
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1967 Ford Mustang GT1967 Mustang GT Fastback S-Code 390 4-speed
- Car was purchased back in 1988. When the car was purchased, there was a 302 automatic in the car. After running the VIN, we sold the 302 auto and purchased a 390 and 4-speed to make it correct.
- Since then, we've replaced the headliner, reupholstered the seats, and replaced the carpet.
- Replaced and purchased new wheels and tires. At that time, we replaced the front brake pads in the Kelsey-Hays 4 piston brakes up front.
- Car looks to have been in an accident at some point in the past. Front inner fenders look to be welded and VIN is not stamped where it normally is.
- I do not have the time to pull the fenders and look for numbers. I'm confident its a true S Code
- Buck tag is in place and decoded to be an S Code, 4 speed, luxury interior, PIO=Performance Image Option GT
- Original exterior color is Acapulco Blue
- Interior color is black
- Fog lights are missing but holes for them on the radiator support are there
- Fog light switch is there, under the dash
- Brand new battery
- Oil just changed