1932 FORD 3-WINDOW COUPE, BIG BLOCK 454
- Condition: Used
- Make: Ford
- Model: Coupe
- SubModel: Hot Rod
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: Hot Rod
- Year: 1932
- Mileage: 7,600
- Color: Red
- Engine size: 454
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: White
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1932 Ford Coupe Hot Rod
Selling a super clean, Viper Red,1932 Ford 3-window Coupe. If you have a 1932 Ford Coupe on your â€œBucket Listâ€, you might want to consider this one. This street rod drives so smooth and was truly built with precision and style. The build started from scratch in 2005 and was completed in 2009. Built using all new parts. Everything on this street rod is new! The only used part is the engine block which came from a 1969 Corvette. It has been bored, line honed, and decked. On the top end is all new Edelbrock parts.
No corners were cut. It is quick and has plenty of power. Super fun shifting through the gears of her 5-speed manual trani. It cruises at freeway speeds under 2000 RPMs. The A/C blows super cold for those hot summer days.
There is nothing missing from this street rod, she is ready to go. It has been meticulouslycared for. Gets looks everywhere it goes.
During the summer of 2011 while the original builder was working at So-Cal Speed Shop he had every employee sign thedashboard. Including Pete Chapouris, Jimmy Shine, and Alex Xydias. Here are some of the details...
Chassis and Components
- American Stamping Co frame rails
- Cross members, boxing plate, and transmission mounts assembled by Limeworks (Whittier, Ca.)
- Suspension, four bars, front axle, and shock mounts from So Cal Speed Shop
- Rear axle, 3.73 gears all gear posi. from Currie
- Front disc brakes; rear 11 inch drum brakes from So Cal Speed Shop
- Manufactured by Rod Bods by Elvis in Australia
- Mounted by Limeworks ( Whittier, Ca.)
- Base coat, clear coat 1998 Viper red paint color code: RN/LRN
- 1969 Chevrolet big block 454 c.i. engine (500 Hp) with all forged rotating components (balanced and blue printed)
- Complete Edelbrock top end (Heads, cam, manifold, and water pump)
- Holly 850 carb
- Sanderson street rod headers
- Flowmaster exhaust system
- All upholstery including head liner and rumble seat is white leather with red piping
- Vintage Air Conditioning
- Electric windows
- Titled as 32' Ford
- Tremec TKO 600 manual 5 speed transmission
- Clutch; 12 inch Mcleod with hdy. throw out bearing
- 9 inch Ford rear axle
- American racing wheels (10 x 15 rear 5 x 15 front).
I've own many cars in my years of collecting, but this car is the â€œbest of the bestâ€. You will love it. Drives like a sports car. Paint is excellent, as is the interior. The underneath is as nice as the exterior. The electrical was meticulously wired. The entire build was well thought out and built with attention to detail and ease of maintenance. This car was not thrown together, to make a fast buck. It was meticulously built for durability and reliability. I have been very pleased with it since purchase and have had no issues or regrets. Whoever buys it won't be disappointed!