1970 Ford Mustang Mach 1 351W
Price: US $34,000.00 Item location: Muscatine, Iowa, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Ford
- Model: Mustang
- SubModel: Mach 1
- Type: Fastback
- Trim: Mach 1
- Year: 1970
- Mileage: 99,999,999
- VIN: 0T05H113550
- Color: Red
- Engine size: 351W
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1970 Ford Mustang Mach 1
This amazing authentic factory 1970 Mustang Mach 1 is an opportunity to own a Muscle Car that you can actually drive !!!
Features of this incredibly beautiful example of a classic muscle car are:
- 351W engine professionally built with less than 1000 miles...producing ~ 400 HP
- C4 professionally re-built with stall converter and shift kit
- All underneath components, as seen in the pics, are painted and detailed
- Tires and 17" wheels are new with less than 150 miles on them
- Interior has black with red accents front and rear upholstery
- New exhaust including X-Pipe and stainless steel Mach I tips
- New Eibach progressive rate front springs
- New front and rear performance sway bars give the car an amazing ride
- Stainless braided brake lines
- New fuel tank
- Zero rust
- Air conditioner by Classic Auto Air
- Power steering
- Power disc brakes
Drive this to any car show or Cruise-In and immediately draw a huge crowd!
- $500 non-refundable deposit due via PayPal within 24 hours of auction close.
- Full payment is due within 7 days of auction close.
- NO international sales.
- Buyer responsible for picking up/shipping vehicle.