1930 Ford Model A Gasser
Price: - Item location: Benicia, California, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Ford
- Model: Model A
- Year: 1930
- Mileage: 300
- VIN: A381349
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1930 Ford Model A
- 1930 Ford Model A Sedan Gasser/ Original Drag Car/ Gasser built in the 60,s Ran at lions Drag Strip in Southern California from 1969-1972 according to previous owner.
- 327 that has been in the car since 1969 was just rebuilt. New TRW Blower pistons, Balanced, Bored .060 over, splayed 4 bolt main caps, steel small journal crankshaft, new comp solid flat tappet blower cam #12-406-5, 1969 2:02 heads with all new stainless valves hardened seats springs retainers and crane roller rockers. Rebuilt 471 cragar blower with rare 3 v belt drive. 2 carter 750 AFB's. Rebuilt Joe Hunt Magneto with cable driven tach drive assembly. Custom built fenderwell headers.
- Muncie m-20 with chrome scatter shield, hurst linkage and a new centerforce clutch,
- Ford 9 inch with ladder bars and 4:11 spool. rear drums
- 15x7 aluminum Americans on back with new towel city piecrust slicks, 28.5x9-15
- 15x3.5 American magnesium 12 spoke spindle mount wheels up front. 5.80-15 protract tires
- 34 ford drilled axle new kingpins. Frame is boxed
- Stock sedan front seats, Early roll cage
- Super clean body no rust, 32 ford truck grill. have hood and sides
- This car is not for the faint at heart, super fast about 250 miles since motor was rebuilt,
- This is the real deal gasser from the 60's not a recreation,
- Clean title in hand currently registered
- Please call Chris if you have any questions 916-410-5728