1972 F100 Ranger XLT 390CI Big Block!
Price: - Item location: Parker, Colorado, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Ford
- Model: F-100
- SubModel: Ranger
- Type: Standard Cab Longbed Pickup
- Trim: XLT
- Year: 1972
- Mileage: 73,000
- VIN: F10HKN26429
- Engine size: 390ci (6.4l)
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Air Conditioning
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: C6 Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Options: Cassette Player
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1972 Ford F-100 XLT
This is a great running and driving old truck! the odometer says 73000 and the way the truck looks and operates would say it probably hasn't turned over yet. I have been driving this truck daily, it never lets me down, runs great, but does tends to get a little attention from people. People always stop to say how nice the truck looks for the age.
This is all original and everything works except for the A/C. 390 ci (6.4l) big block engine with a C6 automatic transmission. The factory A/C hasn't been converted or charged, but everything is in place and it hasn't had anything removed from the system. The truck has had a recent tune up and the carburetor was replaced a few years back along with the ignition system. The timing was set, carburetor adjusted, new belts, new air filter, and it has a fresh oil change! Brand new Goodyear Wrangler 235/75r15 on freshly painted wheels with new baby moons! New windshield, seat cover, dash mat, and steering wheel cover.
- 73000 Miles Original
- 390 Ci (6.4L) Engine
- C6 Transmission
- Factory A/C
- New Goodyear Wrangler 235/75r15
- Repainted Rims
- New Baby Moons & Trim Rings
- New Windshield
- Fresh Oil and Tune-up
- New Dash Mat, Steering Wheel, and Seat Cover
1972 Ford F100 Ranger XLT
â€¢ Please feel free to stop by my website to see the other items that are for sale right now!
â€¢ You can find my items by searching for "Christoph" here on Craigslist!
â€¢ Buy, sell, trade!
â€¢ Let me know if you have something to trade or send me an email for a shipping quote!
â€¢ I ship worldwide!
â€¢ If you are local, let me know where you are and we can meet up. I run into Denver frequently and would be glad to make part of the trip for you!
Terms of Sales
- Please contact me for a shipping quote if you are interested.
- All vehicles are transported at owners expense and loading assistance is available.
- Vehicles without title will be sold as parts cars with a bill of sale. Bonding service is available at additional cost and time. Please contact me if you need these services
- All items are sold as is and it is the responsibility of the buyer to contact or ask any questions before item is purchased to verify condition.
- Storage on vehicles is free for the first 7 days. Additional storage can be arranged or there will be an automatic fee of $15/day added to the account until balance of item is reached. If balance of storage exceeds item value or storage fee are not paid after 30 days from start date of fees, the item will be sold to recover fee.
Track Page Views With
Auctiva's FREE CounterOn Oct-22-17 at 11:00:22 PDT, seller added the following information: