1958 Ford Pickup Big Window Short Bed V8 Complete
Price: US $12,500.00 Item location: Newbury Park, California, United States
- Make: Ford
- Model: F-100
- Type: Pickup Truck
- Trim: Big Window
- Year: 1958
- Mileage: 500
- VIN: F10C8R27754
- Color: Gunmetal Grey
- Engine size: 292 V8
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: Floor Shift
- Interior color: Black
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1958 Ford F-100 Big WindowThis is a NO RESERVE AUCTION!
You are bidding on a 1958 Ford Pickup Truck, Big Window, Short Bed.
292 V8, 4 speed.
- Recently refinished and painted
- Complete motor rebuild and new valve job
- Transmission completely gone through and rebuilt
- All New wiring front to back - Painless wiring kit with blade fuses - headlights - blinkers - tale lights - dash lights all work as the should
- New exhaust
- New gas tank - fuel pump - all new fuel lines
- Front end components all rebuilt - tie rods, drag link, bearings, bushings etc.
- brakes completely gone through and rebuilt
- Rebuilt radiator
- New hoses and belts
- Newly installed windshield
- New weatherstripping
- Original windows reinstalled
- Line-X coated grille, front bumper, truck bed, dash panel, door panels
- Engine starts/runs great
- Original seat frame
All original parts were used to restore this truck.
Clear California Title
This is a solid truck
Work that still needs to be done:
Seat upholstery, headliner, floor mat or carpet kit, buffing out rear window to remove scratches and pitting, needs window cranks and interior door handles,
Please carefully review pictures and ask questions prior to bidding. More photos available on request. This is not a show truck. The paint looks great but there are small dents, scratches and imperfections. It is not perfect.
Shipping is the responsibility of the buyer.
Please Note: If you have less than 10 positive feedbacks, please contact us before you bid.