1966 Mustang Coupe True Pony Interior, California Car, Wimbledon White
Price: - Item location: Fresno, California, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Ford
- Model: Mustang
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: 1966 Mustang Coupe True Pony, Wimbledon White
- Year: 1966
- Mileage: 11,111
- VIN: 123456
- Color: White
- Engine size: V8
- Transmission: Automatic
- Interior color: White
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1966 Ford Mustang 1966 Mustang Coupe True Pony, Wimbledon White1966 Mustang Coupe- This Coupe is ready to cruise, sounds really healthy!! San Jose Built Car, been in CA entire life of car....This is a true Pony Interior off the line. It's a "C" Code car. Car is in Fresno, CA, very dry area, good for car=No Rust on car very Clean!! The A/C is functioning and blows cold'ish. This is a clean little Coupe. Nice little Runner/Driver. Original black and yellow plates. New Wimbledon White Mustang Paint
-289 Engine-Electronic Ignition-C Code Car-4 BBL Edlbrk Carb-Dual Exhaust-Automatic Transmission, shifts tight-Clean interior-New Mustang Wimbledon White Paint Job. Including: Door jambs, under trunk and under hood-New Carpet-New Pony Front Seats-Crager Wheels, and good Rubber-Head liner great shape-Vinyl Top in GREAT shape-Chrome in Great shape-5 gauge dash-Matching Body Plate and VIN-Clean trunk-No Rust-Clean Title-Whole folder full of receipts of most work done on vehicle.
Call please 5 five9 28 nine 8zero 31 or five 5 9 four four 8 63four nine
Terms and Conditions Bidding and Purchase
- All sales are final so please feel free to do a pre-buy inspection.
- Placing a Bid: Your bid constitutes a legally binding contract to purchase this vehicle. Please do not bid if you're not seriously interested or financially able to purchase this vehicle. Please read eBay's User Agreement
- Bidders Age: You must be 18 years of age or older to Bid.
- Before bidding please feel free to send Inspector or come and yourself, the car will be made available most any time for viewing
- If you are thinking about bidding on car and then deciding DO NOT BID ON THIS CAR!!!!
- Seller has done our best to disclose all information known about this vehicle for auction. We welcome a buyers inspection. If you plan to have a buyers inspection, please make sure you inspect the vehicle prior to the auction ending. Inspection fees if any are Buyers responsibility.
- Warranties made by seller: This vehicle is being sold "as is." No representations or warranties are made by seller, nor are any representations or warranties relied upon by bidders in making bids.
- Taxes and Registration fees: Out of state buyers are responsible for all state, county, city taxes and fees, as well as title service fees in the state that the vehicle will be registered.
- Title Information: Title is clean, in the name of the Seller and is California.
- Deposit of $500 is due at the end of the bidding via Pay Pal. The balance is due within 48 hours after bidding. It is understood that Buyer will make all arrangements to see vehicle prior to the end of bidding. The Buyer does NOT reserve the right to bid on vehicle then Inspect and decide.
- Balance of funds will be taken in person or wired only. Car will not be released until funds are cleared
- Any and ALL charges for transfer, wiring, etc shall be paid by Buyer.
- We will make this available anytime for transportation
- The Buyer is responsible for any and all charges for Transportation.
- Seller will not assume any charges related to damage during transportation of Vehicle. The care is sold "as is"