Classic 1963 ford thunderbird convertable
- Condition: Used
- Make: Ford
- Model: Thunderbird
- Type: Convertible
- Year: 1963
- Mileage: 122,077
- VIN: 3Y85Z157176
- Color: White
- Engine size: 390 Cu In/ 4 bbl
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Power Windows
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Blue
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Options: Convertible
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1963 Ford Thunderbird
Classic 1963 Ford Thunderbird Convertible
- Clear Title & Current Registration
- 390 Cu In V-8 (Matching Numbers) Rebuilt by Parish Automotive in Sacramento, just
before it was garaged (for 20 years, back in 1996). Current compression test; in each of the cylinders is 165-170 lbs (only 5 lbs. difference). Engine is in great condition. Transmission serviced and in good working condition. Here an incomplete list of restoration work done.
- Replaced fuel tank, sending unit, fuel pump, lines & rebuilt the carburetor.
- Replaced distributor cap, wires, plugs, points, condenser, rotor.
- Replaced lower control arm bushings, idler control arm, strut bushings and stabilizer bushings.
- Replaced Power Brake Booster, master cylinder, all wheel cylinders, replaced both rubber brake lines in front, packed wheel bearings.
- Replaced Idler Arm and Lower Control Arm Bushings, Front Strut Bushings
- Replaced front and rear shock absorbers, bushings etc.
- Replaced all four tires and balanced
- Installed grease zirts in all universal joints and steering components (drill & tapped)
- Replaced exhaust manifold to cylinder head gaskets on both sides.
- Replaced both mufflers and tail pipes
- Replaced all vacuum lines behind dash and in engine compartment.
- Replaced lower radiator hose, all heater hoses and engine coolant.
- Repaired door panels, reconditioned interior features.
In short I've done a lot of restoration, maintenance and kept things original. Convertible top, electrics, dash gauges, lights, heater, nearly everything works smoothly and is reliable. Has original paint and upholstery. Restoration is approx. 85-90% complete.This little car really is in nice shape, all work/ restoration has been performed by a mechanic with 35+ years experience.
Hagerty's valuation for this 1963 T-Bird Convertible in (just good condition) states the average selling price is: $26,400.00.