1970 Ford Mustang Boss 302 - Grabber Blue - Unbelievable car from Top to Bottom
- Condition: Used
- Make: Ford
- Model: Mustang
- SubModel: BOSS 302
- Type: Coupe
- Year: 1970
- Mileage: 1
- VIN: 0f02g135984
- Color: Grabber Blue
- Engine size: 302CI V8
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1970 Ford Mustang
1970 Ford Mustang Boss 302 for sale - YouTube
Video will open in a new window[isdntekvideo] 1970 Ford Mustang Boss 302This has to be one of the nicest Boss 302's on the planet when you look at the quality from top to bottom.
*Rebuilt 302CI V8 - Correct engine w/ dealer Service Block
*4 speed top loader transmission
*Block acid dipped, line bored, new rods, mains, rings
*New Boss 302 cam, new timing chain & sprockets
*New Diaphragm clutch
*Correct Cast Iron manifolds
*4 bolt main
*Dual Exhaust System
*Correct color combination - Grabber Blue Ford #3657-A
*3.91 Traction- Lok Axle ratio
*Magnum 500 wheels (correct)
*Rear deck spoiler
*Optional axle ratio
*Goodyear Polyglass correct tires
*Hood Tach- not wired yet
*AM/FM stereo radio
*Suspension done as factory
*Original interior w/ new carpet
*New door panels
*Original speaker covers (not installed)
*Correct Boss 302 Engine Heads -
*Correct Boss 302 Intake Manifold
*Correct Boss 302 Carburetor 780 comes with car
*Upgraded Carburetor to 750 Holley built to match original
*Four core Radiator
*Correct Boss 302 Air Cleaner
*New Correct Boss 302 Exhaust Manifold Heat Shield
*New Correct Boss 302 Vacuum Hose Kit
*New Correct Boss 302 Radiator Hose
*New Correct Boss 302 Heater Hose
*New Correct Boss 302 Heater Hose Clamp
*New Correct Boss 302 Battery Cable
*New Correct Boss 302 Autolite Battery
*New Correct Boss 302 Battery Shield
*New Correct Boss 302 Fuel Hose
*New Correct Boss 302 Clamps
*New Correct Boss 302 Exhaust Bolt Set
*New Correct Boss 302 Oil Sender Tube
*New Correct Boss 302 Ignition Coil
*New Correct Boss 302 Rev Limiter (not working)
*New Correct Boss 302 Chrome Oil Cap
*New Correct Boss 302 Air Cleaner Snorkel
*New Correct Boss 302 Air Cleaner Hose
*New Correct Boss 302 PCV System
Built in Dearborn, Michigan 11/25/69. Same owner since 1991 Professional restoration about ten years ago. Always kept in climate controlled garage with roughly 1,500 miles since restoration. Never seen rain, never been washed, meticulously kept.
MARTI report, ORIGINAL Build sheet and options sheet.
This car is in offsite climate controlled storage. Please call in advance to arrange any inspections. Must be pre-approved to schedule appointment.
CALL DAVE at Supersport 586-662-0913
*Watching doesn't buy a nice car like this..bid with confidence or call to make offers! Vehicle is for sale locally and auction may end at any time without notice to ebay. We do encourage all bidders to call before bidding to answer any questions and check availability. If you need the vehicle shipped please call for rates. All vehicles must be paid in full before shipping. Vehicle is sold as-is. We encourage that buyers inspect vehicle or arrange appraiser to come to our dealership and inspect vehicle. Michigan residents to pay 6% sales tax or anyone planning on driving this vehicle home where they cannot present a bill of laden. In those cases when registering the vehicle in your state you will receive a credit from what was paid at time of purchase. We only accept paypal for deposit due to paypal fees.OVER 90%of ourebay sales are not completed online so please call to discuss if you are a serious buyer.$95 Documentation feeon all purchases.
CALL DAVEIF YOU WANT TO NEGOTIATE A BUY IT NOW PRICE-586-662-0913 CELL.
We do not give any BUY IT NOW prices by email, but you can email or call with your questions on the vehicle or for a shipping quote. Don't get fooled by low bids, the real buyers are calling and making offers. We sell 70% of our vehicles before the auction ends..SO PLEASE CALL FOR FULL DESCRIPTION.
CALL DAVE AT 586-662-0913
Supersport Auto is a licensed consignment Michigan Used Car Dealer. Showdown Motors and Super Sport Auto Sales are two different/separate entities and should not be referred to as one in the same. Showdown Motors Inc. purchases its inventory from private individuals, other licensed dealers, and from auctions. These vehicles are purchased in "AS-IS" condition and shall be sold as per the terms of the "BUYERS GUIDE" presented and signed at the time of sale. We do not and cannot represent 100% authenticity unless it is available. We are happy to show our customers the engine casting number, VIN numbers, tags, engine stamping, and transmission codes, we DO NOT GUARANTEE that the motor or any other part or component is in fact the original or that it is correct for this car. There is ALWAYS the possibility of restamped motors and as technology improves there will be even more. We cannot guarantee the originality of this vehicle or any part on this vehicle, including but not limited to the Engine, the Transmission, "matching numbers", color changes, data tag, the frame or any documentation. The entire risk as to the originality and the inspection of this vehicle before purchase is up to the Buyer. Showdown Motors Inc. assumes no responsibility or liability for any typographical error that might be found in any of our advertising including the Internet. This will include any errors made in the description, color, price, or equipment listed for all being advertised for sale by Showdown Motors Inc. All prices listed on this website are discounted cash price. All sales include $95 documentation fee.
All sales are final so please feel free to do a pre-buy inspection.
- Obtain and verify the registered information of all users who bid on this auction.
- Cancel any and all bids at our discretion, or end the auction early if necessary.
- If you place a bid during the last 12-hour period of the auction, you will be allowed to retract the bid for exceptional circumstances but only if you do so within one hour after placing the bid.
- All shipping charges are buyer's responsibility.SUPERSPORT AUTO AND SHOWDOWN MOTORSwill help with shipping arrangements but will not be responsible in any way for claims arising from shipping damage!
- Licensed Carriers are generally insured for $3,000,000.00. We assume no responsibility for damages incurred after the vehicle leaves our showroom. All shipping arrangements are provided bySUPERSPORT AUTO AND SHOWDOWN MOTORSas a courtesy. We are not affiliated with any carrier. Any claims or other communication regarding shipment of vehicles will be between you and the shipper, not withSUPERSPORT AUTO AND SHOWDOWN MOTORS.
- The amount of time it takes for delivery is dependent on the carrier, but is generally 7-14 days from the date the vehicle is picked up from our facility until it is delivered to your destination. Verify with the shipper for an Estimate Time of Arrival to be sure.
Fee and Tax Information:
- Buyers Inspection:American Dream Machineshas done our best to disclose all information known about this vehicle for auction.SUPERSPORT AUTO AND SHOWDOWN MOTORSwelcomes a buyers inspection. If you plan to have a buyers inspection, please make sure you inspect the vehicle prior to the auction ending. Inspection fees if any are Buyers responsibility.
- Representations and Warranties made by seller:This vehicle is being sold "as is". Manufacturers warranties may still apply. Extended warranty may be available. No representations or warranties are made by seller, nor are any representations or warranties relied upon by bidders in making bids.
- Taxes and Registration fees: Allbuyers are responsible for all state, county, city taxes and fees, as well as title service fees in the state that the vehicle will be registered. All taxes and fees must be paid in full in order for vehicle to be titled and registered