1974 Ford Early Bronco Fiberglass Grabber Blue 351w Automatic
Price: - Item location: Highland, Michigan, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Ford
- Model: Bronco
- Type: Convertible
- Year: 1974
- Mileage: 5,000
- Color: Blue
- Engine size: 351w
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: 4WD
- Interior color: Black
- Options: 4-Wheel Drive, Convertible
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1974 Ford Bronco1974 Ford Early Bronco 351w Full Fiberglass Body
- 74 full fiberglass bronco. Painted grabber blue. Very nice truck. Does have some small scratches here and there from mild trailing. Taken on several fall color runs and snow runs in Michigan). Never had an issue with this truck.
- Can send close up photos if needed. Bronco was completed restored in 2011-2012. Everything went thru. Engine, rans, xles, riveshafts, rakes, ew interior, tc. Kentrol Fiberglass tub, ood, rill, indshield frame, ront fenders, ash, nbsp;inner fenders and tailgate. All fiberglass. Fiberglass door inserts with soft doors. Vinyl floor.
- Have pics of the entire restoration ...
- Jasper 351 W I believe it is an '84 block 300hp Edelbrock Performer Manifold Edelbrock Signature series Valve covers
- Edelbrock 600 4 barrel carb.
- Centech wiring kit. Dakota VHX speedo
- Long Tube Headers. Jasper C4 automatic. 4 Core Radiator
- Front Disc Brakes and Rear discs with hydroboost.
- 2-1/2" lift. K bar s springs in front.
- 23 gallon rear fuel tank
- Tuffy center console with pioneer bluetooth deck and sub in back (amp under passenger seat). Tuffy glovebox painted grabber blue. Uniden bearcat 880 CB.
- Stainless rocker rappers painted grabber blue.
- Twin sticks, ustom front and rear bumpers, ith Warn Zeon-10S winch.
- Front and rear lockers.
- 35" tires with slots. Full spare.
- Bestop softtop.
- Cage tied to the frame.