No Reserve! 1966 Ford Mustang, Runs and Drives! Hard top coupe
Price: US $1,526.00 Item location: Bellevue, Washington, United States
- Make: Ford
- Model: Mustang
- Type: Coupe
- Year: 1966
- Mileage: 28,630
- VIN: 6R07T181154
- Color: Blue
- Engine size: I6/Straight 6, 200
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Options: Cassette Player, Leather Seats
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1966 Ford MustangNo reserve sale! Highest bidder takes it home.
- Engine: Inline/Straight 6, 200
- Transmission: Cruise-O-Matic 3 speed Auto Transmission
- VIN: 6R07T181154
- Assembly Plant: San Jose, California
- Style:2 Door hard top Coupe:
- Clean Title
- Odometer: 28,630 (5 digit odometer so don't know if its 28, 128, or 228 -- however the motor is in good shape so I'm guessing 128)
1966 Ford Mustang, runs and drives, butmany parts areaged so I wouldn't daily drive it with making sure the suspension and brake system is safe. It does have new carb, plugs,wires, distributor, fuel filter and air filter. I have driven this up to 45mph andthe automatic transmission shifts gears normally.
For a walk around video of the car and engine sound please copy and paste this link into your browser --> https://youtu.be/EjAq-6hmo28
- Some rust present near trunk area and floor boards. The car was originally sold in WA and this is not a state were rust is a concern, however it is a 50 year old car so it is present.
- Interior carpet was cut out because it smelled, interior in general is old and will need to be replaced
Selling this vehicle througha licensed dealer in the state of WA. Vehicle is located in 98006 zip code.
- If you live outside of WA State, the vehicle title will be provided at the completion of the sale for transfer in your state.
- If you live in WAstate, the standard dealerregistration+taxes will be required and a new title and plateswill be mailed out (no trip required to DMV).
(If applicable: Please check with yoursignificant otherbefore bidding :) )