1965 Ford Mustang Fastback GT "A" Code
Price: - Item location: Saint Inigoes, Maryland, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Ford
- Model: Mustang
- Type: Fastback
- Trim: Fastback GT A-Code
- Year: 1965
- Mileage: 0
- VIN: 5F09AXXXXXX
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1965 Ford Mustang Fastback GT A-CodeFor sale is this original Mustang GT with factory AC. This car has all original date stamped body parts as seen in the pictures as well as a correct dated 289 engine block and heads. The roof, trunk, quarter panels, and doors were soda blasted to prevent any wrapping. The front fenders, rear valance, front valance, stone guard, headlight bezels, and entire engine bay were crushed glass blasted. Initial body worked and priming was performed on all body panels. The car is ready for blocking, final body work, and paint. This is a very rare Mustang in the original Ford configuration and can be valued at over $50,000. The car comes with the following:
- Date correct 289 engine block (with crank, rods, and pistons) and heads. Needs rebuilt
- Original door and rear glass. No front windshield.
- All weather stripping
- New heater box
- New correct front suspension. Installed.
- Rear suspension (leaf springs) with new bushings and hardware. Installed.
- 8" rear axle with 2.80:1 gear ratio. Installed.
- Steering box
- Rear interior panels
- Inside AC unit (needs some work)
- Export brace
I have many more pictures.
New body shells cost around $20K to purchase and ship and they don't come with fenders, hood, any completed body work, or any of the parts listed above.
Must see to really appreciate this car and the potential it has.