1990 FORD BRONCO XLT.....99K MILES....SUPER CLEAN CALIFORNIA TRUCK!
- Condition: Used
- Make: Ford
- Model: Bronco
- Trim: XLT
- Year: 1990
- Mileage: 99,700
- VIN: 1FMEU15H5LLB32961
- Color: White
- Engine size: 5.8 V8
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: 4WD
- Interior color: TAN/BROWN
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1990 Ford Bronco XLT
FORD BRONCO XLT
Loaded with options, one family owned
Only 99,700 miles
This is a completely original California Truck!
Up for auction is this incredibly nice all original California Truck with ONLY 99,700 miles!!! This is your opportunity to purchase avery well kept and super clean truck that has been meticulously serviced and maintained. Trucks this nice are getting very hard to find in this condition and few are as well kept and cared for as this one.This truckis turn-key ready and will include CA smog certification if sold in CA. I would not hesitate to drive it across country today.
This 1990 Bronco really shows gentle care and ownership in every way. The interior is in very good condition, a solid 9/10. The interior is 100% original and complete in every way from the carpet, seats, dash, door panels, factory stereo, etc....and it all works perfect. The original factory floor mats are included although brand new all season front mats have been installed.
There is ZERO rust. All body panels and under carriage are solid and PERFECT. The paint is very good condition and I would rate it a solid 9/10. There are only a few minor paint chips in the entire body.
Other than that, there's not even one visible door ding in the entire body. To my knowledge the truck has never been on anything but pavement and I cannot find even a single blemish on the undercarriage protection plates anywhere.
Certainly this truck spent a lot of time in a garage as is evidence by the overall condition of both the interior and exterior.
This truck DOES NOT LEAK A DROP.
All chrome, stainless, and aluminum trim is in near perfect shape. Tires in decent shape and I would rate them around 40% tread left.
The truck is equipped as follows:
• XLT Edition with captain chairs and center console
• 5.8 Engine (351 Windsor)
• AT Transmission with Overdrive with push button lockout for towing
• Power Brakes
• Power Steering
• Factory Air Conditioning - blows ice cold
• Factory Original AM/FM radio
• Cloth Interior
• Manual Floor Shift 4x4
• Factory Tinted Windows
• Power Windows
• Power Locks
• Cruise Control
• Factory Tow Package
The following are recent replacements that have been done:
• New window motors: both doors and rear window
• New windshield
• New headliner
• New Catalytic Converters
• New Flowmaster muffler with dual exhaust exiting behind rear tires
• Just tuned up with new plugs, cap and rotor
• Fresh coolant
• New temp sending unit
Minor imperfections to note:
• The driver seat is showing some wear on the exiting side and a very small hole appears to have started, but there are NO tears or separations (see picture). The rest of the interior is in amazing condition.
• The cargo area of the truck has a few minor blemishes, mainly just a few surface scratches on the rear tailgate and minor imperfections in a couple of spots on the side panels.
• The rear bumper has a slight tweak on driver side (please see photo)
• The front bumper has a ding in it on driver side of license plate, below the black trim. Only visible if you are looking just right (please see photo)
• The power door lock switches are not working. I believe the driver door or worst case both doors switches need replacing
• The fuel gauge is not registering so I use the odometer
• Original Bronco spare tire cover showing some weathering
The truck is in Clovis, California which is immediately next to Fresno.
Please note, you are bidding on a vehicle nearly 30 years old. Please ask any and all questions, request any additional photos, etc., before you are the final and highest bidder. As with any used vehicle, this is being sold as is. I am happy to assist in any reasonable way if shipping is necessary.
I've done my best to be as honest, complete, and descriptive as possible. If you would like to inspect the vehicle in person I'll be happy to show it! Please feel free to call me, Rick at (559)..288..0703, to discuss any questions you may have. Please review my 100% feedback and bid with confidence. Don't miss this truck!!!! It will be VERY difficult to find another one like this. Good luck bidding!!!
A $500 non-refundable deposit is due within 48 hours of auction ending. Payment in full is due within 7 days of auction ending by cashier's check / bank certified check, cash in person, or PayPal (if you pay the fees).