1960 Ford Thunderbird RestoMod! Restored Classic Car Hot Rod Project NO RESERVE
- Condition: Used
- Make: Ford
- Model: Thunderbird
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: Restomod Custom Pro-Touring NO RESERVE
- Year: 1960
- Mileage: 0
- VIN: 0Y71Y132378
- Color: Black
- Engine size: 390cu
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1960 Ford Thunderbird Restomod Custom Pro-Touring NO RESERVENO RESERVE AUCTION!!! GOES TO THE HIGHEST BIDDER!!!!!!!
This is a 3 year project that was just completed 2 weeks ago. Everything on this car has been replaced or went through. The car was built in my garage and only top quality items were used in the restoration. This car is a real joy to drive and gets looks where ever it goes. I have way more into this car then what I am asking, but its time to move on. I would never hesitate to drive it anywhere. This car spent its entire life in California and was recently shipped in Pennsylvania 7 years ago. I purchased it from the gentlemen who kept it in the garage. Clear title in hand.
This is a AC. Power Steering and Power Window Car
- 18x7 US MagsWheels
- Brand new tires
- LED Halo Head lights
- Shaved Door Handles
- Wireless Door Poppers
- Shaved Drip Rails
- Shaved Emblems
- Shaved Door Moldings
- Shaved Trunk lid lock
- Shaved front bumper bolts and bumper guards.
- New rocker panels
- New driverside and passenger side floor pans
- All new weather stripping through out the car including windshield, rear glass and roof rail
- New Black single stage paint job (Some small flaws, but nothing major Picture of roof line bubbles from moisture during painting. Some burn through from wetsanding nothing noticable unless right on top of it)
- Fully undercoated. (no rust)
- Black Leather Bucket seats
- New Headliner
- New Carpet
- Grant Steering Wheel
- CustomDoor panels and trim pieces
- Flat Black painted interior trim
- oil pressure,volt and water temp gauges
- All new Glass Throughout
- Rear Seat Delete
- (2) 12" Alpine Subwoofers
- (4) Sony Xplod speakers in kick panels and doors.
- 900W Pioneer Amp
- Alpine Stereo head unit
- Ford FE 390. Swapped from a 1962 Thunderbird. All new gaskets throughout
- All new power steering lines
- all news cooling lines
- Pertronix ignition
- Edlebrock 600cfm Carb
- Edlebrock Valve Covers and cleaner
- Electric fan conversion
- New battery
- New exhaust system
- All new power and ground wires.
- New Fuel tank
- 110 Amp Alternator conversion (was a generator)
- C.R.A.P Chrome alternator bracket.
- all new fuel lines including fuel pump
Brakes and Suspension
- Power ABS brake kit.
- Front disc brake conversion
- all new brake lines (soft and hard)
- All new drum components in rear.
- All new bushings through out front end.
- New tie rods, and ball joints.
- Entire front end was re-built including new bushings.
Things to look at in the future-
Power steering ram has SMALL leak. I see one or two drips on floor after a long drive. Does not effect performanceRear diff seal leaks a little bit. Pinion seal replaced, but diff cover seal not replaced.
original Gas gauge does not work. Just needs a replacement gauge the sending unit works fine. Gauge cluster clock needs rebuilding. Speedometer works, but mileage does not. I swapped the speedometer out and the original one had 28,000 miles.
Car has A.C, but I removed the compressor and condenser.
Small crack and corner of front windshield. I cracked in when installing the windshield. I repaired the crack and its been fine. It is on the lower corner, but cannot not be seen.
If the pictures don't answer all your questions, please e-mail . If you include a phone number in the e-mail, I will call you.
This vehicle is being sold in "as is" condition with no warranty implied or otherwise.The description is to the best of our ability but is for information only and does not constitute any type of warranty. You are encouraged and welcome to inspect the car or arrange for an on-site third party inspection before you bid. Bidders with zero or negative feedback should contact us before bidding.
Buyer is responsible for vehicle pickup and/or shipping and any costs involved.Seller is not responsible for any damage incurred during vehicle transportation.
A deposit of 10% is due 2 days of the auction's end. Cash or certified check is ok. This deposit does not provide you with a chance to inspect to decide if you want to buy the vehicle. You already have bought it!
Balance is due within 7 days of auction close. For the balance due, we will only accept cash ON DELIVERY (in person) or a certified check. Vehicle and title will not be released until funds clear.
We reserve the right to end the auction early. Thanks for looking!