1928 FORD MODEL A ROADSTER PICKUP - TRADITIONAL HOT ROD
Price: - Item location: Houston, Texas, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Ford
- Model: Model A
- Type: --
- Trim: --
- Year: 1928
- Mileage: 0
- Color: Green
- Engine size: 283 V8
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: --
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: Traditional Hot Rod
- Interior color: Tan
- Options: --
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1928 Ford Model A --1928 Ford Model A Roadster Pick-up
- All original Henry J Steelbody including the original running the boards (which are almost always replaced with repops).All the metal is solidincluding floors, very solid all around.Paint was done some time in the early 60s andhasn't been touchedsince then.
- Chevy 283 V8
- Edelbrock intake and carb
- Petronix ignition/coil
- Turbo 350 Automatic transmission
- Complete Pete & Jakes chassis
- Disc front brakes/Drum rear brakes
- Chromed Superbell 3'' drop axel front
- 9" Ford Rear end
- Complete working gauge package with engine turned dash insert - Oil gauge, Gas gauge, Temp Gauge, Volt gauge and Speedo
- Spall electric fan ontoggle switch (I've only needed it when stopped in traffic in Texas summer heat.)
- 15" Radial WideWhite Wall tires with chrome Supreme wheels
- This roadster has a nice low stance but still very drivable
- 13.5 gallon spunaluminum fuel tank
- Seatbelts installed
- I do have the original top but it needs to be reupholstered but could work the way it is. Just needs a header board to mount.
- Lots of stuff that I'm sureI'm leaving out. If you have any questionspleasedon't hesitate to ask.
I have the clear Texas title in my name.Runs great and sounds amazing. Wonderful hot rod truck thats extremely fun to drive. Thisisn't some rat rod junk, this is a well sorted driver. Drive it anywhere.
Buyer mustarrange fortransportation at their expense. Will help get it loaded or you can pick it up in person. This vehicle is for salelocally and auction can be ended atanytime.
I will donate 5% of the final sale price to a local animal charity - Friends for Life. A Houston area no kill shelter that took charge of caring for displaced pets at the GRB duringhurricaneHarvey thatdevastatedHouston.
Thanks for taking a look.