1976 Ford Ranger XLT 4x4 Lifted Showtruck
- Condition: Used
- Make: Ford
- Model: F-150
- Type: Short Wide
- Trim: Ranger XLT
- Year: 1976
- Mileage: 20,000
- VIN: will provide
- Color: Black Cherry
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: 4WD
- Interior color: dark red/burgandy
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1976 Ford F-150 Ranger XLT
1976 Ford 4X4 Classic Show Truck!
· Ready to go to a show and take you a 1st place trophy!
· Very tasty and clean build on a sharp short wide 1976 Ford F-150 Ranger XLT Monster Show Truck!
· I fell in love with this truck when I first saw it..... (saw it at a car show in Branson, Missouri several years ago and had to have it).... and still love it but it sits in the building with all of our other collector cars and just doesn't get driven enough or the attention it needs so I've decided to sell it from our personal collection to someone who will give it more attention.
· Ithas a great running 390 motor with a 4 speed manual transmission.
· The clutch, pressure plate, transmission and motor perform great....I wouldn't be afraid to drive quite a distance to a show or even on a cruise in this truck.
· This truck is lifted 10 inches and has Mickey Thompson Baja Beltee Tires.
· Trail Master lift .....it is a very impressive true lift.....not a body lift!
· Tires are 18/39/15
· Rear end gears are 4:11....you could change to a higher gear but the truck cruises fine at 60-65mph or so and you probably wouldn't want to go much faster on those monster tires anyway.
· I don't have any dyno numbers on the 390 motor so I'm not certain on the horsepower and I'm not exactly certain on miles on the rebuilt motor but I read where it has less than 20,000 miles on the rebuilt motor.....I would imagine it's less than that, but to be transparent, I must say I'm not exactly sure on the motor's mileage but it runs good and has no leaks, etc.
· The paint is custom black cherry with hand painted pin stripping around the truck.
· Many chrome parts includingsuspension parts, shocks, drive lines,Super Loud AIR Horns if you want to scare the socks off of someone, diff plates, bumpers, side steps, mirrors, window trim/covers, motor parts, and much more!
· This truck is a beauty and spins heads....people are amazed at its size.....I'm 6'3" standing by it in one of the pictures so it gives you an idea of the truck's size.....it is a looker for sure!
· Feel free to call me at 936-328-3454 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will answer any questions I can.
· I will be adding more pictures soon but you can email me or text me your email address and I will email you more pictures.
· This truck is ready for you to drive it home!
· Thanks for looking.