BEAUTIFUL AND FAST '32 FORD ROADSTER
Price: US $43,995.00 Item location: Walker, Louisiana, United States
- Make: Ford
- Model: Roadster
- Type: Roadster
- Year: 1932
- Mileage: 2,500
- VIN: MICH65241
- Color: Blue
- Engine size: Blown 468 BBC
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: TH400
- Interior color: Grey
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1932 Ford RoadsterBEAUTIFUL &INSANELY FAST'32 FORD ROADSTER
* Top quality Westcott body with beefy Pro-Street frame
* Flawless high dollar paint job w/ killer airbrushed multi color flames Got to see 'em in the sun to fully appreciate the detail work
* Custom one off interior w/ tonneau coverto help protect it
* Fresh built 468ci Gen VI BBC full roller motor w/ polished 671 blower, special built Holley carbs,custom ground hyd. roller cam, port matched rect. port heads, etc. INSANE pump gas horsepower !!
* TH400 tranny w/ Derale cooler
* 9" Ford rear w/ polished stainless 4 link & chrome coilovers
* Hoosier pro-street radials on polished American wheels
* 4 wheel disk brakes
* Stainless Magnaflow mufflers give it it's deep big block growl !!
* This is a well built, highly detailed car with tons of chrome, polish and custom features throughout ... truly a one of a kind that always draws a crowd.
If you've been looking for a stupid fast, well detailed, show & go roadster, your search is over !! This is your chance to have THE standout car at your next car show
I seriously doubt you'll ever find a nicer one in this price range.Message mewith any questions and I'll answer promptly.
Make sure you have the necessary funds and permission from whomever BEFORE you bid.
Pick up or shipping arraignments are the responsibility of the buyer ... I will assist where I can but will not arrange shipment.NO OVERSEAS SALES or games will be tolerated.As a side note ... I have a 20' enclosed trailer with relatively new tires that I will sell for $2800.00( ONLY with sale of the car ) to the buyer if you need it to take your new toy home.