AWESOME SHOP TRUCK, 302 V8/AUTO, PWR STEERING, PWR DISC BRAKES.
Price: US $16,900.00
Item location: Fayetteville, Georgia, United States
- Make: Ford
- Model: F-100
- SubModel: Shortbed
- Type: Standard Cab Pickup
- Trim: Shortbed
- Engine size:
- Number of cylinders:
- Power options:
Power Steering, Power Disc Brakes
- Drive type:
- Interior color:
- Vehicle Title:
Want to buy? Contact seller!
1956 Ford F-100 Shortbed
| Peachtree Classic Cars is a licensed dealer and restoration and hobby shop specializing in classic automobiles. Our cars are made up of our private collection and the private consignments of our friends. This car is for sale locally and I reserve the right to end the sale early. Call Erick at 678-908-6006 with any questions. Thanks! |
1956 Ford F-100$16,900
AWESOME SHOP TRUCK, 302 V8/AUTO, PWR STEERING, PWR DISC BRAKES. I love the 56 Ford truck because of the 1-year only cab. This truck is super reliable and ready for daily driving. Take a look at the video, pictures, and details below:
- Paint/Body: Minimal rust on this all steel body. Paint is old blasted patina with a fresh clear coat.
- Interior: Brand new vinyl on original bench seat. Original gauge cluster is there in the uncut original dash. New factory Ford floor mat.
- Glass/Windows: Original windshield and glass are in presentable condition and match the look of this patin rod. Windows roll up and down.
- Trunk: Overall straight and rust free bed with new pressure treated wood.
- Undercarriage: Rust free frame rails. Full Camaro front clip welded in gives the truck independent front suspension, power disc brakes, and power steering.
- Wheels/Tires: New American Racing wheels with new tires.
You cant go wrong with a cool old Ford truck like this one. Watch the video then call Erick at 678-908-6006.
- Drivetrain: 302 V8 starts easily and runs strong. Automatic transmission shifts out good. This truck drives down the road straight and is nice to drive.
- Lights/Electrical: Headlights and brake lights work. Original gauges are not hooked up. Aftermarket gauges are working.
- Brakes: Power disc brakes in front, original drum rear brakes. Stop good and straight.
- Power Options: Power steering
| Mileage: 00768 |
Interior Color: Green
Exterior Color: Patina
| Engine: 302 V8 |
Body Style: 2 Door(s)
- Does the vehicle run and drive?: Yes
- Headlights: Yes
- Tailights: Yes
- Brake Lights: Yes
- Turn Signals: No
- Wipers: No
- Horn: No
- Do the windows open?: Yes
- Speedometer: No
- Fuel Gauge: No
- Oil Gauge: Yes
- Temp Gauge: Yes
- Tachometer: N/A
- Heater: N/A
- A/C: N/A
- Radio: N/A
This vehicle is being sold as is, where is with no warranty, expressed written or implied. The seller shall not be responsible for the correct description, authenticity, genuineness, or defects herein, and makes no warranty in connection therewith. No allowance or set aside will be made on account of any incorrectness, imperfection, defect or damage. Any descriptions or representations are for identification purposes only and are not to be construed as a warranty of any type. It is the responsibility of the buyer to have thoroughly inspected the vehicle, and to have satisfied himself or herself as to the condition and value and to purchase based upon that judgement solely. The seller shall and will make every reasonable effort to disclose any known defects associated with this vehicle at the buyer's request prior to the close of sale. Seller assumes no responsibility for any repairs regardless of any oral statements about the vehicle.